napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Log for my first cycle

CK55

pharma.jpg So I finally received my package from pharmacom, and I can't wait to pin next Monday. And a big thanks to bigbusiness for helping me out with all the technical stuff.

My goal with this cycle is to drop down to around 10-9% without losing muscle. Right now i'm around 12%, so I think that a attainable goal with the right diet!

I made this log if people would be interested in following my progress and hopefully I can be ready to compete in the national physique in my country in the middle of september

My stats right now

88kg/194lbs
bodyfat 12%
height 5.9 feet

have a nice day //CK

View attachment 4055 So I finally received my package from pharmacom, and I can't wait to pin next Monday. And a big thanks to bigbusiness for helping me out with all the technical stuff.

My goal with this cycle is to drop down to around 10-9% without losing muscle. Right now i'm around 12%, so I think that a attainable goal with the right diet!

I made this log if people would be interested in following my progress and hopefully I can be ready to compete in the national physique in my country in the middle of september

My stats right now

88kg/194lbs
bodyfat 12%
height 5.9 feet

have a nice day //CK

What does your cycle consist of?

I've never tried Proviron but a ton of knowledgeable guys here swear by it but a regular test cycle should have your libido through the roof if you keep your estrogen in check. Keep us updated, not just on your libido lol

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

LOVE THE BROCCOLI OIL!! And I'm positive you will to my man. Looking forward to your Pharmacom Gainzzzz.

Yeah im using aromasin from sarmsx. + I have the super stack from them too I will them after my test cycle

So i pinned for the first time today in my delt with a 20g holy fuck dry anal my delt is so sore maybe because i was shaking a lot, haha.

My day went like this

morning weight 85kg
So I went to the gym it was legday for me legday = heavyday, so I did squat, legpress, romanian deadlift, front squat, calf raises and 30 min of cardio and I ate around 3400 kcal today. Sadly I have a really hard time eating lately....

I will try to make it more detailed, but my english is not the best, and i dont want to make it confusing for people that wants to follow

Last edited:
A 20g in your delt is insane lol. I typically use a 25-27g in the delt and 23-25 anywhere else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How's those 25g treating ya?

PHARMACOM BOARD REP

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Good, haha. My uncle died so I didn't have much time this week. But I feel so much stronger my bench is up and my squat god I love squat is up I squat around 300lbs in sets now. Can't wait for it to fully kick in. The proviron is killing me, haha I want to have sex with the lady all the time.

Top Bottom