napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Lifetech Products on SALE!!!!! Hipocampus back at it again!!!!

44YOGearHead

View attachment 4416

We are doing great with the Lifetech products we were talking to the owner today and he dropped the prices down in order to show appreciation for what we are doing so we had reduced the products of all the LifeTech products and we had even created some special prices for all of them that will be available until June the 15th.

The link to this category is: http://www.hipocampus.me/product-category/lifetech/

You know Lifetech is a great great brand!

I would also like people to write their review about us in this forum: https://steroids.biz/directory/listing/hipocampus
The owner is the same at MeM and I think it will be great to have enough good reviews once it will get more visitors.

The 44
Youtube channel: The 44 ON SWOLE
Hipocampus Rep

Last edited:
For those of you unfamiliar with peptides they are analogues of Human Growth Hormone. Often they are the specific chains of amino acids responsible for specific actions such as recovery, skin health, muscle growth, etc... I know that here on this forum a lot of people say that real peptides are hard to come by, but these Lifetech products are the real deal guaranteed. They've been in the peptide business since day one, are EU based and have won award after award for the innovations in peptides performance. So what I am saying is this: Get the benefits of real HGH without the HGH price. Feel free to google them to see that they are legit and have been around for quite some time.

Last edited:
33c0cff455497d5905697a958f0e2906.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

everyone approve of lifetech?
I havent used them but I will be very soon. Ive heard nothing but good things and they've definitely got a proven track record. Aside from that, 44 wouldn't stick his neck out or put his name on anything that wasnt legit.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Some of you have been inquiring about HGH... here are the specific analogues at a great price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Purchased some Lifetech Hgh from Hipo through your link, and after watching your YouTube videos. This is my first time to purchase hgh as well as use hgh. Was using Frag hgh, Mod, and Ipa from a source that was sadly shut down (for whatever reason). Great stuff! Looking forward to trying Lifetech. I'm using mainly for anti-aging/healing/recovery as well as some fat loss. Thanks for posting the info!

Top Bottom