Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

LGD question

bjowol

New member
Member
Im about to begin a cycle of LGD 4033. What can I take for a PCT? When should I begin the PCT? And if you could just give me your thought on it and as well as LGD 4033 itself. I am beginning it with a friend of mine and we're both trying to put on some size but are experimenting a little. We already purchased the sarm so we're kind of stuck with it so we're going to try putting it to use.
 
I got it through MaximPeptide.com and its the Maxim Peptide brand. Ive been doing a lot of reading on it and its sketching me out a little with the suppression of the HPTA and FSH and giving me thoughts of being sterile. I already purchased it so I don't think I can return it but should I avoid it and try a different sarm as a first. And also, the pipette doesn't have any mg markings, how many drops are in 5mg and 10mg?
 
I got it through MaximPeptide.com and its the Maxim Peptide brand. Ive been doing a lot of reading on it and its sketching me out a little with the suppression of the HPTA and FSH and giving me thoughts of being sterile. I already purchased it so I don't think I can return it but should I avoid it and try a different sarm as a first. And also, the pipette doesn't have any mg markings, how many drops are in 5mg and 10mg?

Maximpeptide is a scam company, they've been outed many times. If you want to use it, you'll have some health issues, I would avoid it.
 
Top Bottom