napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD Cycle Help

dberger

Hey Guys ,
Was just wondering if it's a problem switching from a lgd capsule cycle to a liquid cycle . So I'm at the beginning of my capsule cycle and have purchased the lgd from sarmsx , would it be a problem if I switched to the liquid halfway in? Also wondering how to properly take the lgd liquid ?

Hey Guys ,
Was just wondering if it's a problem switching from a lgd capsule cycle to a liquid cycle . So I'm at the beginning of my capsule cycle and have purchased the lgd from sarmsx , would it be a problem if I switched to the liquid halfway in? Also wondering how to properly take the lgd liquid ?
It is no problem switching, and I recommend doing so asap. Those capsules you are taking could have prohormones in them or whatever

The lgd from sarmsx is 10mg per ml and the dropper that comes with it is marked in 0.25ml increments. So just draw up 1ml and dose that each morning. 10mg is the recommended dose

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

It is no problem switching, and I recommend doing so asap. Those capsules you are taking could have prohormones in them or whatever

The lgd from sarmsx is 10mg per ml and the dropper that comes with it is marked in 0.25ml increments. So just draw up 1ml and dose that each morning. 10mg is the recommended dose

Under the tongue and wash down with juice or whatever?

Under the tongue and wash down with juice or whatever?

Do not put it under the tongue. Just take it straight down the hatch, and you are fine to chase it afterwards with water, juice, or whatever you want

Hey Guys ,

The quicker the better that you make the switch bro... your only hurting yourself with the capsule... you should probably run a full pct when you complete the cycle because you have no idea what was in the capsule itself... DO NOT hold the liquid under your tongue... I assure you that you will be sorry... if you need a chaser, use grapefruit juice as it will provide max absorption...

what are your stats and goals? age/height/weight/body fat?

Ok gotcha. Whats the difference between a full pct and mini pct?
A full pct is done after an aas cycle. A mini pct is done after a sarms only cycle which doesn't require as much for recovery since sarms don't shut you down like steroids do

Ok gotcha. Whats the difference between a full pct and mini pct?

a full pct is required with anabolics... you are getting far more suppression and the requirements for recovery are far more extensive... there is more ground to cover... a mini pct is for the minor or slight suppression you receive from sarms and is far less extensive... recovery is far quicker and easier with sarms...

Top Bottom