napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD BULKING OR CUTTING. MK-677 break after 5 months

Alex

Hello all! Alright so i am 28, 6 foot, under ten percent bodyfat now at around 198 pounds. Just finished doing a cut and still cutting while taking mk-677 and have been taking it every day for 5-6 months about. Felt like it helped maintain my muscle in a deficit pretty well. And I started my cut with a mk-677 ostarine combo for 3 months then just contiunued the mk-677. I am almost done with the 3 weeks after the mini pct and im feeling good. Still have maintainable gains im showing off and getting pretty shredded. Question is this. I was going to take break from the mk-677 and starting a solo lgd cycle while putting myself in a slight surplus over the winter 3 months then start to cut right away again. My only fear is adding to much fat on top of muscle back on. How would this best be done? I know some sarms limit the amount of fat put on while building muscle, and they also prevent muscle wastage while cutting. Does lgd help not put on fat the way mk-677 did/ does? Also is there any advantage to taking a break from mk-677 for a few months only to start back up again? Sensitivity question i guess would it pick up right where it left off or would it need to build and not really do anything till afew months or more usage? My goal is to put on lean muscle without sacraficing the shreds i have accumilated from this cut. If i am at risk of putting on just as fat for bulking with lgd as if i had not taken it at all I would rather just remain in a slight deficit and take lgd and try to make some not as powerful muscle gains. I want to get everything i can out of the lgd, just not gain fat that much. I know thats what everyone is trying to do but Im sure i can figure it out. Up my cardio maybe if bulking on lgd idk. BUt yeah i know it works best with bulking but is it also capable of stacking on muscle in a cut? Thanks guys. Oh dont try and show me any stacks like with cardarine or s4 or anything im gonna be running lgd solo if anything. Jut want sufficient information so i know how to plan my macros and such. Thanks again!

Well I can only tell you my story, When I came to this site I wanted to bulk I got on LGD and GW.
But after about a week or so of being here and reading everything I decided to switch and try something different with a cut.
Still taking only the LGD and the GW because I was probably at 17-18% body fat. Well I cut down my calories pretty good, no exact numbers but a decent amount for me and through out 8 weeks I lost quite a bit of fat but actually maintained my body weight probably down to about 13 % body fat at most and basically weighed exactly the same on a pretty good caloric deficit. So I must have added lean muscle while losing a decent amount of fat by eating less.

I would not take a break from the MK677. That's not going to benefit you at all. You don't desensitize to that like you do other sarms so just keep running it. That will certainly help you keep the fat off

As for lgd, it can certainly help you from adding fat while bulking but not to the extent of MK677. It can also add muscle in a defecit but obviousky will produce less. Everything is going to come down to diet and what kind of surplus or diet you are in. Dont depend on the compounds to do it for you. They are there to aid you. Structure things for the results you are after

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

My recomp was using lgd(along with rad, osta, and gw). Sarms are generally useful in recomps, bulk and cuts. They are very versatile

But for a cut, I suspect Rick/Dylan will suggest S4, and SR9009.

I'd stick with the mk677, keep running that as ideally you want to run it for a year straight. The lgd is going to help with adding muscle for cutting fat the mk will help and gw/sr9009, even though you didn't want to hear that it's the truth.

MissBizz

I would at least add one more sarm to the LGD. Possibly S4 which stacks extremely well with it. That's a great combo for your goals

LGD will help minimize fat but I would recommend staying on mk677. You're just getting to the sweet point where results start adding up and being more noticeable. I would definitely stay on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello all! Alright so i am 28, 6 foot, under ten percent bodyfat now at around 198 pounds. Just finished doing a cut and still cutting while taking mk-677 and have been taking it every day for 5-6 months about. Felt like it helped maintain my muscle in a deficit pretty well. And I started my cut with a mk-677 ostarine combo for 3 months then just contiunued the mk-677. I am almost done with the 3 weeks after the mini pct and im feeling good. Still have maintainable gains im showing off and getting pretty shredded. Question is this. I was going to take break from the mk-677 and starting a solo lgd cycle while putting myself in a slight surplus over the winter 3 months then start to cut right away again. My only fear is adding to much fat on top of muscle back on. How would this best be done? I know some sarms limit the amount of fat put on while building muscle, and they also prevent muscle wastage while cutting. Does lgd help not put on fat the way mk-677 did/ does? Also is there any advantage to taking a break from mk-677 for a few months only to start back up again? Sensitivity question i guess would it pick up right where it left off or would it need to build and not really do anything till afew months or more usage? My goal is to put on lean muscle without sacraficing the shreds i have accumilated from this cut. If i am at risk of putting on just as fat for bulking with lgd as if i had not taken it at all I would rather just remain in a slight deficit and take lgd and try to make some not as powerful muscle gains. I want to get everything i can out of the lgd, just not gain fat that much. I know thats what everyone is trying to do but Im sure i can figure it out. Up my cardio maybe if bulking on lgd idk. BUt yeah i know it works best with bulking but is it also capable of stacking on muscle in a cut? Thanks guys. Oh dont try and show me any stacks like with cardarine or s4 or anything im gonna be running lgd solo if anything. Jut want sufficient information so i know how to plan my macros and such. Thanks again!

it depends on what SARMS you take. I wouldn't say SARMS limit the amount of fat bro. if youre eating like straight trash then I would be worried. but if you are eating proper diet and training consistently you shouldn't gain a lot of fat if any. provided your surplus is not too high and you have a good macro ratio.
I would stay on MK and use LGD that's fine. but you need to focus more on diet right now if you want to minimize fat gain. and change your workouts to implement a leaner gain. maybe cardio but not heavy cardio, like light walking or something I can see being useful.

If i stop 677 for a couple weeks and pick back up again will gains resume where i left off? Would the lgd help preserve and continue them? I cant get 677 for a couple more weeks.... Or would it be like starting over from ground zero?

Would really like to know if th mk677 is going to pick up where I left off if I start it again in 2 weeks

Would really like to know if th mk677 is going to pick up where I left off if I start it again in 2 weeks
It depends on how long you were off of it. The longer you are off the longer it takes to build up and start working again. The idea is to keep running it long term continously

What do you think?
Well, it's not ideal but if that's your only option there's not much else you can do. Two weeks off isn't a huge deal, but obviously your GH and igf levels will drop during that time frame

the dropper in the lgd bottle looks like it has little crystals on it... should i scrape them off? or jussst leve it and shake b4 use?

the dropper in the lgd bottle looks like it has little crystals on it... should i scrape them off? or jussst leve it and shake b4 use?

It should be fine if you shake it bro. You can always jest it under hot water a bit also until it dissolves, which should also help

Top Bottom