napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD Bottle

dberger

Hey Guys,
So just started my LgD cycle , Is it big deal about the white floaters in the bottle from the different temperatures, do I have to like put it in water to get rid of them or could I just take it just like that?

I just shake the crap out of mine before taking, I honestly don't know how people can see in that bottle though lol. I do have crystals stuck on the outside of the dropper but other than that I can't tell if anything is floating inside.

Hey Guys,
So just started my LgD cycle , Is it big deal about the white floaters in the bottle from the different temperatures, do I have to like put it in water to get rid of them or could I just take it just like that?

its all good, just make sure to shake the bottle

Hey Guys,
That is perfectly normal bro. Not all of the compound completely dissolves. Just shake before each use and you are good to go

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I just shake the crap out of mine before taking, I honestly don't know how people can see in that bottle though lol. I do have crystals stuck on the outside of the dropper but other than that I can't tell if anything is floating inside.

You have to take a flashlight and shine it on the bottom of the bottle.

But like others said, just shake it before each use. That's what I do.
It's just gainz floating around :)

Top Bottom