84 day cycle

clomid
50mg/d for 2 weeks
25mg/d for 2 weeks

nolvadex
40mg for 2 weeks
20mgs for 2 weeks

A friend would like to get blood tests pre, mid, post and then post pct

Wanted to know what blood tests to ask for. I need to have fsh, lh, test, free test, shbg, liver, kidney? Anything else?

Could this be mistaken for steroids in a urin test for drugs?

Last edited:
www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

Includes:
Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Sarms require very different specific drug testing, and will not show up in a standard drug screen

Last edited:
do not worry.. sarms will NOT be mistaken for steroids in any test... it requires expensive and specialized testing for sarms to show on any test

lgd
2.5mg 14 days
5mg 14days
10mg 28 days
20 mg 28 days
84 day cycle
25mgs/ml
84 days

Mk
25mg/d
84 day cycle

Clomid 50mg/d for 2 weeks
then Clomid 50mg/d for 2 weeks
then 25mg/d for 2 weeks

A friend would like to get blood tests pre, mid, post and then post pct

Wanted to know what blood tests to ask for. I need to have fsh, lh, test, free test, shbg, liver, kidney? Anything else?

Could this be mistaken for steroids in a urin test for drugs?

2.5 mg of LGD for 14 days then 4 for 14 days? I am almost afraid to ask, but what kind of sarms are you using and please tell me they are not tabs

It's liquid

What about PCT, am I recommending for my friend a bit overboard here?

Clomid
50mg/d for 2 weeks
25mg/d for 2 weeks

Nolvadex
40mg for 2 weeks
20mgs for 2 weeks

That kind of PCT is more reserved for larger steroid cycles? Or same should be taken for LGD or any steroid cycle?
Should it be more conservative, with Clomid 25mgs for 4 weeks and Nolvadex 20mgs for 4 weeks?

The dosing of LGD and MK are somewhat standard? Going too high at the end? Too low at the beginning?

Thanks

It's liquid

What about PCT, am I recommending for my friend a bit overboard here?

Clomid
50mg/d for 2 weeks
25mg/d for 2 weeks

Nolvadex
40mg for 2 weeks
20mgs for 2 weeks

That kind of PCT is more reserved for larger steroid cycles? Or same should be taken for LGD or any steroid cycle?
Should it be more conservative, with Clomid 25mgs for 4 weeks and Nolvadex 20mgs for 4 weeks?

The dosing of LGD and MK are somewhat standard? Going too high at the end? Too low at the beginning?

Thanks
This is how the whole cycle should be dosed

1-12 Lgd 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 mk677 25mg per day dosed in the am

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

Thanks for the reply.

So LGD can be tolerated up to 22mgs, so running it a little higher towards the end would be beneficial?

Why do you not recommend running higher than 10mgs?

You've mentioned several times in your video running clomid and nolvadex in PCT, they work in different ways and synergistically etc, why is that not recommended for LGD cycle?

Great work you're doing Gemelli, and others here, helping so many people

you clearly dont listen... clomid and nolva is for STEROIDS NOT sarms and if you use lgd higher than 10 mg then you can go ahead and prepare yourself for real suppression and far more side effects... you are referencing ONE study and i am referencing YEARS AND YEARS of ON HAND experience.. do you have that?

There is no need to go over 10mg of LGD per day bro. You'll have diminished returns, and just more suppression. You can run it however you want, but that's not recommended at all

Also don't know if it was said yet but you need to run that 677 for at least 6 months as well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Also don't know if it was said yet but you need to run that 677 for at least 6 months as well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
good catch brother... i forgot to mention that but yes, it needs to be ran at least 6 months to get the right benefits from it otherwise you are not getting NEAR what you should out of it

you clearly dont listen... clomid and nolva is for STEROIDS NOT sarms and if you use lgd higher than 10 mg then you can go ahead and prepare yourself for real suppression and far more side effects... you are referencing ONE study and i am referencing YEARS AND YEARS of ON HAND experience.. do you have that?

Ok, I didn't know that man, I had no idea. I had done some preliminary research only and I was just asking. Sounds like I need to do some more research. That's why I came here, to ask and discuss, not state facts, I don't have any, I'm just asking.

Perhaps you misunderstood when I wrote, 'why not run over 10mgs?' I just had no idea that it would cause major suppression going over 10mgs. I didn't mean to claim you can run it and get suppression and run clomid or nolva as I didn't think there would be any difference in running it up to 20mgs.
Recommend taking it easy, I'm sure it's not an uncommon misconception. I was wanting to run better pct for my friend in having nolva and clomid, and wanting to get all the blood work done. He is going to do this so I'm forced to try and help him.

I do appreciate your help and everything you're doing for everyone man, keep up the good work like I said earlier.

Last edited:
Top Bottom