napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD-4033 solo?

Dylan / Rick,

I feel like such an idiot!! Just realized that my LGD is from Sarms1 and not SarmsX. Don't flame me, I'm a busy guy and it was an accident. After reading some of your comments on other threads I'm a little concerned. Only 14 days in. Should I just throw this shit away? I have already ordered replacements from Sarmsx.
It's ok buddy. Shit happens. It's just good you caught in now and not later. I wouldnot use any more of it at all. Just toss it and use the sarmsx replacements once you have them

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

sarms1 seems to low dose from what I had heard as opposed to putting say a prohormone in there. Now that could change. There is some pretty shady stuff going on right now. I know sarms1 was advised here, but as soon as they got shady the word got out.

If you end up running one independent and/or experiment around some with all the stacks that everyone has recommended, you'll find exactly what works best for you. I like LGD (10mg/day), Osta (50mg/day) and GW (25mg/day). Feel, strong, euphoric, healthy, mentally sharp, joints feel great, recomp is great, and adding some size works well with this stack. Blood work always comes out great. Can't beat it!

Sounds like lots of osta (50mg) as the usual is 25mg. I am most curious of osta and lgd. How high has anyone ran then and what kind of results.

Sounds like lots of osta (50mg) as the usual is 25mg. I am most curious of osta and lgd. How high has anyone ran then and what kind of results.

There is no reason to go over recommended dosage for either. Ostarine is 25mg per day and LGD should be 10mg per day

sarms1 seems to low dose from what I had heard as opposed to putting say a prohormone in there. Now that could change. There is some pretty shady stuff going on right now. I know sarms1 was advised here, but as soon as they got shady the word got out.

sarms1 was NEVER advised here... not at any point in time, not at adrenaline rush and not when we changed to isarms... sarms1 is flat out garbage and that is not anything that is a big secret to anyone... it was advised many years ago when they were actually legitimate but they are far from that now and have not been for several years now...

Top Bottom