napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD-4033 as a kickstart to your cycle: By Dylan Gemelli

Re: RE: Re: LGD-4033 as a kickstart to your cycle: By Dylan Gemelli

jdcain19 said:
I am doing this. I was going to do Test E and Dbol but I have changed my mind. I am going to do Test E, Tbol & LGD. #BOOM
I like that idea! Going with pure essence LGD? I can't wait to use some LEGIT REAL LGD myself in the future

This is awesome new's to me. I allway's hope fore the best and give dbol's a go, and i allway's end up feeling like shit.. i never learn.. i hate the basterd's that just feels king on dbol :p

Im def gonna try lgd for my next kicker!

Re: RE: Re: LGD-4033 as a kickstart to your cycle: By Dylan Gemelli

krill89 said:
This is awesome new's to me. I allway's hope fore the best and give dbol's a go, and i allway's end up feeling like shit.. i never learn.. i hate the basterd's that just feels king on dbol :p

I'm sure you'll love it. Legit real LGD makes an excellent kick start

RickRock said:
jdcain19 said:
I am doing this. I was going to do Test E and Dbol but I have changed my mind. I am going to do Test E, Tbol & LGD. #BOOM
I like that idea! Going with pure essence LGD? I can't wait to use some LEGIT REAL LGD myself in the future
You know it! I cannot wait to start the week after next. It's on!!!!

RickRock said:
krill89 said:

I'm sure you'll love it. Legit real LGD makes an excellent kick start

I might add it to my bridge in the fall. Looking forward to getting more feedback through the logs

krill89 said:

yes, its very strong as a kickstart brother... you will be more than pleased with it, i assure you! let me know and i'll help you with dosing, protocol etc...

Top Bottom