napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Let the games begin! Peptide Warehouse starts tonight!

ibleedoranbla

I received my order today from peptide warehouse and I couldn't be more pumped and ready. I'll start my first dose in a couple hours right after my workout.

5a093b7ec76a3c751a9477246634a906.jpg

Got mine today too!! Got freebies for the delay. Couldn't be happier with the service[SMILING FACE WITH HEART-SHAPED EYES]

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Re: RE: Re: Let the games begin! Peptide Warehouse starts tonight!

Olympus said:
Got mine today too!! Got freebies for the delay. Couldn't be happier with the service[SMILING FACE WITH HEART-SHAPED EYES]

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."
That's awesome! I got hooked up with freebies too, outstanding customer service. I placed another order yesterday for some frag. I'm really disappointed in myself for not ordering it with my first order.

ibleedoranbla said:
I received my order today from peptide warehouse and I couldn't be more pumped and ready. I'll start my first dose in a couple hours right after my workout.

That's awesome man! Looks very sweet. I'm sure you will really love that stack, especially considering the level of quality you are getting. Keep us updated on how everything goes for you my friend!

RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:

That's awesome man! Looks very sweet. I'm sure you will really love that stack, especially considering the level of quality you are getting. Keep us updated on how everything goes for you my friend!
Yep, can't wait to see what they offer. I just took my first dose of mod/ipam. I didn't notice anything but didn't expect to. I really can't wait to try out the mt2, I'll be doing my first dose of that here shortly. I've never had a tan before, lol.

ibleedoranbla said:
KingWizard said:
What's your dosing protocol looking like homie
I'll be dosing mod/ipam/frag at 125mcg 4 times a day.

Somewhat similar to me I stick with 3x/day and high frag AM and post workout and high ipam pre bed

Sent using Tapatalk

KingWizard said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"KingWizard" said:
What's your dosing protocol looking like homie
I'll be dosing mod/ipam/frag at 125mcg 4 times a day.

Somewhat similar to me I stick with 3x/day and high frag AM and post workout and high ipam pre bed

Sent using Tapatalk
I'm actually doing the frag 3x per day and it's all dosed in the morning while I'm fasting.

Can I mix mt2 in the same pin as the rest of my peptides?

Yea I mix them all , and how are you doing it 3x/day but all in the morning?

Sent using Tapatalk

KingWizard said:

Sent using Tapatalk
I do 125mcg of mod/ipam/frag 1 at 430am 2 at 830am and 3 at 1130am then I eat my first meal at noon. I then do my 4 at 8pm which is post workout.

ibleedoranbla said:
KingWizard said:

Sent using Tapatalk
I do 125mcg of mod/ipam/frag 1 at 430am 2 at 830am and 3 at 1130am then I eat my first meal at noon. I then do my 4 at 8pm which is post workout.

Oh thats solid are you getting any pre bed? By far the best time in my opinion, more so the ipa

Sent using Tapatalk

KingWizard said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"KingWizard" said:

Sent using Tapatalk

Oh thats solid are you getting any pre bed? By far the best time in my opinion, more so the ipa

Sent using Tapatalk
Well, my schedule is kind of weird. My day starts at 4am and ends at 10pm on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. On those days I follow the protocol I laid out up top. The 8pm dose is my post workout then at 830 I eat dinner then at 10pm I'm in bed. Wednesday, Thursday my day starts at 6am and ends about 10-12pm. I follow the same protocol then to except my first pin is at 6am then 9am, then 1130am. On Fridays I sleep in until about 8 and have my first pin at 8am then I'll have my second one at 1130am then my third one post workout somewhere between 8-9pm depending on what time I get done at the gym and then I'll usually stay up late until like 1-2 on Friday night's and I'll have a 4th pin right at bed time. I'm up later tonight than usual, so I had my second pin of the day just now, since I didn't get my peps until late today and didn't start them until 830 post workout. My schedule is a little crazy, so hopefully that made sense.

I just wanted to give a little update. I just started peptide warehouse peptides yesterday, so obviously there isn't much I'll be noticing. However, this update is regarding the mt2.

I started mt2 last night after dinner. I started with a 125mcg to make sure I didn't experience any adverse reactions. Several hours later, before bed, I took another dose of 250mcg, since I didn't have any adverse reactions.

All I can say is oh boy. I woke up several times in the middle of the night to piss, like I normally do and OMG, I had what I like to call a triple H. A triple H is a huge heartbeat hard on. All you know exactly what I'm talking about, one of those ones where you can feel that fucker throbbing in your neck, hahaha. No but seriously, you could have built a sky scraper on that fucking rod. So, I guess it's safe too say, peptide warehouse's mt2 is potent.

I just took 500mcg this morning, so hopefully I'm not rocking a triple H all day.

I'm noticing that since I've switched to peptide warehouse, I'm beginning to get red itchy welts at the injection site.

Today is day 3 on the mt2 and you can call me crazy but it looks to me like the back side of my forearm is a little browner. That is one of my whitest spots so even the littlest change is noticeable. I also went to the tanning bed today for ghee first time in my life for 5 minutes. I like what this mt2 is doing so far!

ibleedoranbla said:
I just wanted to give a little update. I just started peptide warehouse peptides yesterday, so obviously there isn't much I'll be noticing. However, this update is regarding the mt2.

I started mt2 last night after dinner. I started with a 125mcg to make sure I didn't experience any adverse reactions. Several hours later, before bed, I took another dose of 250mcg, since I didn't have any adverse reactions.

All I can say is oh boy. I woke up several times in the middle of the night to piss, like I normally do and OMG, I had what I like to call a triple H. A triple H is a huge heartbeat hard on. All you know exactly what I'm talking about, one of those ones where you can feel that fucker throbbing in your neck, hahaha. No but seriously, you could have built a sky scraper on that fucking rod. So, I guess it's safe too say, peptide warehouse's mt2 is potent.

I just took 500mcg this morning, so hopefully I'm not rocking a triple H all day.

Lol, nice update brother. I'd say it's working damn good if you are having hard ons so strong you could cut diamonds with it!

you will quickly notice how much m2t really effects your libido in a positive way... it can increase it a lot bro... i just could never handle the nauseau from it but it works like crazy...

make sure you are really watching how you dose the frag in terms of eating carbs around it... DO NOT eat carbs at least 30 minutes before pinning it or its basically a waste... if you dose it right, it works wonders... too many guys say it does nothing but in reality the only reason it's not is because they are causing it not to...

that's a damn nice stack and im really looking forward to the results!

RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:

Lol, nice update brother. I'd say it's working damn good if you are having hard ons so strong you could cut diamonds with it!
Yea, man, outs insane! These ragers have been waking me from the dead of sleep, lol.

DylanGemelli said:
you will quickly notice how much m2t really effects your libido in a positive way... it can increase it a lot bro... i just could never handle the nauseau from it but it works like crazy...

make sure you are really watching how you dose the frag in terms of eating carbs around it... DO NOT eat carbs at least 30 minutes before pinning it or its basically a waste... if you dose it right, it works wonders... too many guys say it does nothing but in reality the only reason it's not is because they are causing it not to...

I intermittent fast, so all of my frag and my first 3 pins of all my peptides are in a fasted state.

ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:

I intermittent fast, so all of my frag and my first 3 pins of all my peptides are in a fasted state.

Wise man.

Top Bottom