napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Left over gear?!?!?

dylan.syvertsen

Okay so I have a question I joined this site a while back and had never used steroids before but had been working out for years and was excited to start my first cycle. Anyway when I began purchasing gear for my cycles I went a little over board and bought more than what I needed and ended up spending alot of $$$. Anyway after my first cycle I loved the results but decided that if I ever do run a cycle again it will not be for a long time. So my question is would it be okay for me to sell my leftover stuff to members on this forum? It will obviously be a onetime thing as I am not a source and have no desire to be but I do want to make back at least some of the money I spent. Anyway feed back on this would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I was tempted to close this thread but I sense the responses will give me a good laugh so I'll leave it open....

I'll take it! Hopefully it's tren, anavar, and clen. It's my first cycle. I've been gymming for a couple of weeks and I've watched everyone of Dylan's videos twice!! I'm 19 years old and 30% body fat. I think it's perfect!

BAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Dude do you really think this would be the tactic cops would use to try and bust someone lmao that's retarded. TBH I don't think cops really give a shit about steroids and they definitely don't give a shit about the people who are simply using them for personal use and not selling. If anything they are targeting the people who are manufacturing and distributing on a big scale.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dude do you really think this would be the tactic cops would use to try and bust someone lmao that's retarded. TBH I don't think cops really give a shit about steroids and they definitely don't give a shit about the people who are simply using them for personal use and not selling. If anything they are targeting the people who are manufacturing and distributing on a big scale.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No shit dude, they're busting his balls

Ok
8f60e473ea560913e0d2a14297764904.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom