napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Last day to get your phurious raffle tickets!!!!

Many of them just got shipped yesterday. Been really busy around these parts. Going as fast as i can.

PHURIOUS

Yeah totally understandable my friend, was just curious of it. I'm in no rush myself and I technically didn't even win a raffle so I can't complain. Lol. Thanks!!

Yeah totally understandable my friend, was just curious of it. I'm in no rush myself and I technically didn't even win a raffle so I can't complain. Lol. Thanks!!

If u didnt win why you wondering? Lol

PHURIOUS

If u didnt win why you wondering? Lol

PHURIOUS

You still gave out a free vial to the losers hahaha. Maybe I should've worded that differently, my name didn't come up on the raffled prizes but you very generously offered something to the non winners as well. And again I'll say thanks for that. Also gives me a chance to try out your gear so I see it as a win/win...

You still gave out a free vial to the losers hahaha. Maybe I should've worded that differently, my name didn't come up on the raffled prizes but you very generously offered something to the non winners as well. And again I'll say thanks for that. Also gives me a chance to try out your gear so I see it as a win/win...

Then its on the buddy

PHURIOUS

He's a stand up dude. You'll love it, man.

1" barrel deep, dont be a puss...lol

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

So injected the b12 with a 1" in my delt. I couldn't get the needle to the barrel but damn close. I had a dull needle for sure and was pushing way harder than needed.
But I'll tell you. Last time I pinned delt I hurt. I know the b12 is deferent solvent and all. But I couldn't even feel it. Looking forward to seeing the result of it. Anyone know how long it should take?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So injected the b12 with a 1" in my delt. I couldn't get the needle to the barrel but damn close. I had a dull needle for sure and was pushing way harder than needed.
But I'll tell you. Last time I pinned delt I hurt. I know the b12 is deferent solvent and all. But I couldn't even feel it. Looking forward to seeing the result of it. Anyone know how long it should take?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you draw and pin with the same dart?

hell naw it aint especially pip, bacteria that can get on the caps etc even if you wipe them off it can get a small piece of fiber on it from the wipe

Top Bottom