napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

lantus insulin dosage

izra88

Getting some lantus insulin from pharma lady and I wanted to know dosage information. I have used intermediate insulin before but never the real slow acting. If anyone has dosage info or cycle length it would be very helpful.

What's your experience with insulin? From a rec use prespective? What did your last cycles look like and what are you hoping to do?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

What exactly is your stats and experience level buddy? Insulin is not something I recommend to the majority out there. Unless you are competing professionally, the risk isn't worth it in my opinion.

Dear Sir
Please let us know your experience and previous dosing and weight etc
An example to use Lantus
Start at 30IU inject at breakfast then eat breakfast right away, best eat oatmeal, eggs, and protein drink, then through day eat often and include some carb in all meals, I suggest you should eat at least every 2-3 hours, this can include shake that has carbs in, some product like All Max Carbion is very good.
Lantus is active 24 hours so inject same time everyday morning important, it does not peak like other insulin but still suggest you carry something like Glucose tablets with you always just in case.

When I ran insulin in the past I normally did three weeks on and one or two weeks off. Was told it's good to take that little break so your body still produces its own insulin. But everything you mentioned I do. I eat every 2 hours and have carbs in every meal. I have carb powder to mix with my protein powder. I have a blood sugar tester and check my sugar 3 to 5 times a day to make sure everything is fine. As for stats I'm 5 10 and weigh 231. Insulin has always worked very well for me and lantus from what I hear can pack on the most mass. Should I run the Lantos the same as the novalin n? Being on insulin for three weeks then taking 1 or 2 weeks off? I have ran insulin about 5 or 6 times with no problems and it always gave me good results and I do my best to be safe.

When I ran insulin in the past I normally did three weeks on and one or two weeks off. Was told it's good to take that little break so your body still produces its own insulin. But everything you mentioned I do. I eat every 2 hours and have carbs in every meal. I have carb powder to mix with my protein powder. I have a blood sugar tester and check my sugar 3 to 5 times a day to make sure everything is fine. As for stats I'm 5 10 and weigh 231. Insulin has always worked very well for me and lantus from what I hear can pack on the most mass. Should I run the Lantos the same as the novalin n? Being on insulin for three weeks then taking 1 or 2 weeks off? I have ran insulin about 5 or 6 times with no problems and it always gave me good results and I do my best to be safe.

Hello Sir
Good to know you have lot experience, I usually suggest with Lantus 4 weeks on then 1 week off, yes you will gain weight fast on Lantus especially with regular eating.

Hello Sir
Good to know you have lot experience, I usually suggest with Lantus 4 weeks on then 1 week off, yes you will gain weight fast on Lantus especially with regular eating.

Thank you for the advice. It's kind of hard to find people with experience with lantus. A lot of people haven't heard of it. But I will run it how you have described and I will post my results so others can see.

Thank you for the advice. It's kind of hard to find people with experience with lantus. A lot of people haven't heard of it. But I will run it how you have described and I will post my results so others can see.

I know a lot of bodybuilders who use Lantus, if you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to contact me.

Top Bottom