napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

L-Carnitine Injections

C

cbbram00

Does anyone have any knowledge or experience on the subject?

Pharma Lady Rep

I know I don't, but maybe somebody else has info on it. What exactly makes you interested in it, exactly?

I know I don't, but maybe somebody else has info on it. What exactly makes you interested in it, exactly?
Pharma Lady just started stocking it and I've read a little bit about it but I wanted to hear from others.

Pharma Lady Rep

Do they make injectable l-glutamine? Any benefit to it? I know back in the 1990s they marketed okg as a great supplement but the reason it was good was the actual okg used on burn patients was injectable.

I've been noticing this trend recently - of basic supplements in injectable form. I don't know, seems kind of pointless to me to pin when you don't have to.

Unless of course, it's something like B12 and oral supplementation just isn't being absorbed, so IM injection is needed. Otherwise, just throw it down your gob IMO.

You're inherently going to get more of the dose as it's going to be absorbed straight into the bloodstream, but is it worth a pin? - I'm still dubious myself.

What's it suspended in and what's the dose per ml? I suppose it could be useful to cut a gear injection with and do it all in one go if you wanted to.

Better than pill form. I inject 600mg of carnitine and 600 of glutathione a week esp when on tren for my liver. It works. A lot of people have been injecting carnitine 4 fat loss but it does not work like that it does help with fat loss but it does not speed up the process drastically or someone should just start taking an injection

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Better than pill form. I inject 600mg of carnitine and 600 of glutathione a week esp when on tren for my liver. It works. A lot of people have been injecting carnitine 4 fat loss but it does not work like that it does help with fat loss but it does not speed up the process drastically or someone should just start taking an injection

Good to know.. I inject sub q B12 but going to give this a run as well. Where do you get yours from? Script?

What do you mean?

If there is a like an okg that is injectiable. Like the most anti-carbolic amminos or bcaas that you can shoot. If it helps. If it does not better than a shake I would rather just drink my protein.

If there is a like an okg that is injectiable. Like the most anti-carbolic amminos or bcaas that you can shoot. If it helps. If it does not better than a shake I would rather just drink my protein.
I have no clue what your talking about. But someone else may

Top Bottom