napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Kimbo Slice has died. Heart attack . Steroid related? Or just out of shape old guy?

Just a random statement... rubbing hgh on your testicles will result in your dick growing 3 inches in a month.

Someone stupid will actually try this I promise.

Heart and liver related apparently. That, to me at least, suggests some sort of prolonged steroid abuse could well be the cause.

Is that to say that they are dangerous? Hell no.

"Water" abuse can kill you, so as can "salt" abuse.

It's all about neglecting your health and being careless and foolish - IF that indeed was the case.

Personally never cared for the guy. Not into MMA nor his street 'bouts'.

Heart and liver related apparently. That, to me at least, suggests some sort of prolonged steroid abuse could well be the cause.

Is that to say that they are dangerous? Hell no.

"Water" abuse can kill you, so as can "salt" abuse.

It's all about neglecting your health and being careless and foolish - IF that indeed was the case.

Personally never cared for the guy. Not into MMA nor his street 'bouts'.

His last win was turned to no decision cuz he tested for elevated test n I think deca

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the Cheque Drops and PCP or Meth thing is true then I am actually shocked he had the ability to stop himself from beating someone to death during his backyard days. The again with the types of guys he was associated with, he probably has and it was handled quietly.

After watching his cardio and lack of ground skills in his last MMA fight I was confident that a middleweight bjj blue belt with some Muay Thai training could have beaten him easily. Guy was a sham. RIP though.

Top Bottom