napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Key Points with Trenbolone use: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
As well all know, trenbolone is termed "The King of Steroids" and rightfully so, however we also know that it can be more dangerous than other steroids... There are many key points and factors that go along with trenbolone use and my newest videos goes into great detail to educate everyone on how to get the most out of tren while keeping the side effects at a minimum... This is a video that will be a huge benefit to so many! Do not miss this video!

Key Points with Trenbolone use: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YGO6ZCShZo&feature=youtu.be

Thx Dylan! It needed to be said! I did not try Tren until 4th or 5th latre cycle and workout. I ty to tell others, îs like this: I was teacher of motorcycle safety for new riders age 16 to 21. We begin with me starting at moped and laying all motorcycles on side carefully. Then each student stats at moped and lift them up one each time and puts this machine on kickstand! When you get to the machine you CAN NOT lift by yourself? Then last one you could lift is one you will ride for this class!! If you can not pick it up on your own, you can not handle it in turns and balance it proper either!!

Tren is like this!!! Can I do more than 500mg/week?? No, and know it! This is as much sence as me getting on Haley with 5.7 litre V-8 motor (totul insane) and thinking am going to not kill myself on it! Have been riding motorcycles for over 1.3 million kilometres in 7 different countries. 400mg/week for me is like my BMW R1100 Boxer with 87 Killowatts (117 horsepower). It will easy go 110 kilometres/hour (70MPH) in 2nd gear and 225 kilometes/hour (140MPH) Max! Is about as much wild as this wild animale gets! Lol.\

Last edited:
i just want to make sure everyone gets to see this one... it is a video that is going to save many from problems and help to get the most out of tren in the safest way...

Tren can be a Nasty beast, and I can't stress the importance enough of respecting it.....and taking every precaution possible or you will be sorry

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

i just want to make sure everyone gets to see this one... it is a video that is going to save many from problems and help to get the most out of tren in the safest way...

Amen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anyone that has any tren questions etc... please let me know and im happy to help

Actually I do Dylan! Have never used Tren E, just Tren Ace. Am on TRT Cypionate which is the longer ester. If am going to run another cycle soon of Tren, EQ and Test cyp, would it not make sense to use ALL with longer esterrs? Or is thee a benefit am not seeing using EQ and Test as long ester with Tren Ace short ester?? My medical knowledge is telling me to run all 3 as longer esters together-Tren E 225mg/mL + EQ and Test cyp.

Actually I do Dylan! Have never used Tren E, just Tren Ace. Am on TRT Cypionate which is the longer ester. If am going to run another cycle soon of Tren, EQ and Test cyp, would it not make sense to use ALL with longer esterrs? Or is thee a benefit am not seeing using EQ and Test as long ester with Tren Ace short ester?? My medical knowledge is telling me to run all 3 as longer esters together-Tren E 225mg/mL + EQ and Test cyp.
It depends on how long you want to run tren. If you want to run 6-8 weeks only, use Tren A... if you want to run 10-12 weeks use Tren E

It depends on how long you want to run tren. If you want to run 6-8 weeks only, use Tren A... if you want to run 10-12 weeks use Tren E

Is what I thought! Am goung for 20 weeks 800mg/eq, 400mg/tren e and 250mg/test cyp. With all proper supports and cycle assist, including Tourourdexacholic acid (tudca)

Last edited:
God bless Tren... I have like 5 vials of this stocked up.

Lucky bastard! Ok Valhalla! Lets get some Tren E for new years! You can send over a quart and match it with some EQ!! Lol !

LOL bro, call me crazy but I THINK i know that test cyp is a longer ester... i prefer to use longer esters... i hate pinning and mixing esters requires A LOT of extra pinning with no added benfit

LOLLl well he writes in there, test cyp, the long ester, LOL like im some fucktard or something LOLL... i have a fever, im not up for any thing like that at all... LOL

Was mot tryung to insult, but english not first language and some word do not translate! I just hope my point cone thru.

anyone that has any tren questions etc... please let me know and im happy to help
Does anyone see any benifits of taking your caber a specific time of day, ex. Morning or right before bed or pre workout. Just curious.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Does anyone see any benifits of taking your caber a specific time of day, ex. Morning or right before bed or pre workout. Just curious.

No, it literally makes zero difference. The half life of caber is several days so it doesn't matter

Dylan, long time fan (couple years) first time poster.
I have extensive as use. Am on dr prescribed TRT. Currently working on full body recomp.
I am currently taking 750 test, 450 npp, and 900 EQ. I am reaching my 10th week and am very happy with the size I've put on. Looking to harden up and lean out a bit more.
Do you think that changing my compounds/doses to 250 test, 400 tren e, and staying on 900 EQ for another ten weeks would help to dry out my gains and get me denser? I've got my diet in check and have taken tren before so I know what to expect. Just wondering if you think I'm going too low? Or if my doses are good? And if you think the tren is enough to support the drop in test back down to my TRT dose without losing new muscle.
As always, your awesome and thanks for the support and education.

Jon

i always dose my ancillaries at night in case of any side effects... it technically does not matter but i would stick to night time...

Top Bottom