napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Keto

street222

Hey Dylan, first of all I just want to say i appreciate all the content you put out. I watch various people for advice but you’re the #1 channel I watch for all my advice. I’m a 25 year old male that is on hrt due to a bad vericose vein in my left testicle causing my natural testosterone production to be fairly low. My prescribed dose is 125 mg of testosterone E a week. I actually take 250 of test E a week. I however do run other anabolic as well (I know I’m probably too young to be doing so but I have chosen to do so.) my cycle has consisted of 250 mg test e a week with 500 masteron prop a week and I have recently added 50 mg of winstrol a week. I have had significant fat loss throughout my cycle and have added a good amount of lean muscle also. I am happy with my results so far but I am hitting a bit of a plateau in fat loss. I started at 225 lbs at 6’1 with about 22% or so body fat and have gotten to 217 lbs but about 12-13% body fat. I have been heavily considering the keto diet for the last 4 weeks of my cycle to get rid of as much fat as I can. What do you think? I heavily value your opinion and appreciate any advice you have. Thanks

no, thats not necessary whatsoever... when you hit a wall, you do adjust diet and training but keto is not necessary... i would focus on adding more cardio and making other changes to your diet... there's always tweaks that can make a difference...

Awesome I appreciate the advice. Another question I have is would you recommend the same Sarms that you did for PCT for bridging compounds also? I plan on adding mk 2866, ostarine and Cardinine to my pct along with my nova clomid and I’ll have adex on hand. But was wondering what would would be best after my pct. I want to give my body a long break between cycles since I’m still pretty young. Thanks man

i would continue on with a sarms cutting stack as a bridge... get everything at esarms.com... heres the layout

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Top Bottom