Arimedex 1 mg first week.5 ed 2-16
14,1516,17,hcg 500 iu 2x a week

Pct 18-22
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
Mk-2866 25 mg ed
Gw 20 mg ed
That's too long to run tren bro. I wouldn't go over 12 weeks on it, and that's pushing it. Tren E makes more sense with a longer cycle too

I don't understand switching test esters the last 4 weeks and wtf is eq prop?

I'll just do test e whole time and my bad equipoise I mean lol.. And so 8-16 should be tren? And tren e not ace? Thank you

is it your first time using tren?

also, you can definitely extent your pct to 6 or 8 weeks being on a cycle that long... that's always a good idea!

What would be the best thing to help Prevent hair loss?

Not running Tren would be the best thing to prevent hair loss LOL.

But seriously, check out RU58841. Costly, but the best thing to date that prevents hair loss, especially if you are not willing to take finasteride/dutasteride.

Since starting RU58841 I haven't seen any hair loss progression. You have to buy it online as a research chem. Will cost you about $1-2 per day depending on how much you want to use.

It is an anti-androgen that works locally on the scalp and doesn't get absorbed systematically. So it is the best thing you can take to prevent hair loss on steroids. In fact, it is the ONLY thing that can truly prevent (or greatly minimise) steroid hair loss (excluding finasteride for Testosterone). Buy some Nizoral shampoo as well.

Last edited:
Thank you I'll look it up. My hair has been thinning out. My dad is 50 with a full head of hair just thin

If you hair is thinning out without even being on cycle. Then you DEFINITELY need this whenever you ARE on cycle. If you are serious about getting it, check out the website Anageninc. Most reliable source for it. Buy 5-10 grams of RU58841 and get 2-4 bottles of K&B solution to mix with. You can find guides on google.

Personally, I will take it for as long as it works for me. I would pay $1 a day for the rest of my life if it means keeping my hair.

Also - if for some reason you choose not to buy it. At the minimum you should get Nizoral shampoo and Minoxidil.
Nizoral shampoo is a much weaker DHT blocker but will help a bit. Minoxidil will not prevent hair loss, BUT it can help to regrow any of your hair that has thinned out.

Remember - If you choose to get minoxidil (which I highly recommend), you need to be prepared to take it for many years, because the hair that it helps to regrow will thin out again once you stop taking it. If you buy a generic brand of Minoxidil and buy it in bulk, it should be pretty damn cheap.

Last edited:
It helps maintain the muscle mass and burn fat
using hgh for this goal is equvilent to taking an aspirin for a brain tumor

"fat burning" is sooo minor and only occurs IF you are deficient in natural gh/IGF-1
"maintaining muscle mass" ????
why on earth would you. need to "maintain" when you are using aas to grow and increase muscle mass
the steroids on your cycle are doing that job 10,000 times greater than hgh

HGH creates a synergy with AAS. Significantly boosts performance and aids in recovery and healing. Good for us older fellas. 3-6 ius is not going to build a whole lot of muscle and you're already at 8% so you know how to diet. You can run it but I think your money will be spent better elsewhere. Save the HGH for when you're over 40.

Top Bottom