napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Just Basics

stretch512

So, after my move I had to lean out a lot of my inventory. A full home gym and free weights all but a few gone. Kept two bikes one being a beater and the other my carbon stead. Also all the pressure, logistics, time spent on that I really only had enough time to just ride my bike. When this happens I usually lose mass in my shoulders and upper chest. To combat this I am sticking to the basics as I usually detest gyms unless I must. Here's what I have employed: Planking, side planks, forearm planks, forearm side planks, a shit load of variations of push-ups, tons of ab work, running and of course cycling. I'm seeing some growth again and I barely lift a thing. Right now I'm just in a maintenance dose of Test/deca and that's about it. Point is even the basics reveal results - it's all about the work you want to put in. This post is mainly aimed at any noobs who may neglect the good old home exercise routines. When your bored - workout and use what you got. If you got nothing you can still grow! Hell... I was doing dips off an old trunk, pull ups on a bus stop awning. Use your surroundings and stay fit for life my friends.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well said bro. Everything always goes back to the basics. It's the glue that holds everything together. You don't have to get fancy to make progress. Glad everything is going well bud!!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I have db's lined up front to back on one side of my garage, everything from 30's to 150's. Put a mirror on the wall... got a bench, just no smith machine. This stuff is for my lazy off days when I get a urge to lift just a tad. I'm a fan of the gym because the only yoga pants in my garage are on my wife... I like visual variety. Yoga pants are my kryptonite. Don't judge me.

LOL. Awwwww yissss. Giggity ^.

I'm a big home workout guy. The only thing I use the gym for is heavy weights and isolation machines/cables.

I used to lift military rucksacks filled with weights. Do calisthenics wearing a weight vest. Dips on chairs and kitchen bench. Calf raises on engine hoist. Doorway pullups. Shoulder presses against the wall. LOL.

You can literally use anything. And anything is better than nothing.

LOL. Awwwww yissss. Giggity ^.

I'm a big home workout guy. The only thing I use the gym for is heavy weights and isolation machines/cables.

I used to lift military rucksacks filled with weights. Do calisthenics wearing a weight vest. Dips on chairs and kitchen bench. Calf raises on engine hoist. Doorway pullups. Shoulder presses against the wall. LOL.

You can literally use anything. And anything is better than nothing.

Lol... decline push ups from kitchen counter/island. Flashbacks.

i have all my cardio equipment at home now.. i have the same exact commercial equipment you see from life fitness... treadmill, elliptical and now the Gauntlet T7000 stair climber... all cardio is done right upon waking... then the full day of work and off to the gym... i definitely love having the ability to do things at home but i also love going to the gym as well, i just didnt like staying there 3 hours at a time so i could do both cardio and lift... its cut way down to basically an hour at the gym now... i like that much better but i do like being there and having so many options of lifts etc...

Top Bottom