By FAR the best vids, I`ve found since starting my research on Turinabol.
Thank you ...
I`m a total beginner, just have a few questions if you really don't mind helping me out ...
(1)
Can you recommend a good (Turinabol) maker?
I found this one, but no way of knowing if it`s a good one or not...
www.alpha-pharma.com/products_02_hormone_turinabol.php
(2)
37 now, ex-pro swimmer & karate (Stopped 15yrs ago) went from a super toned 80kg to a 110kg mess (104kg mess now, but still a lot of muscle mass) (175cm)
Not really looking into starting bodybuilding, just want something to assist me when I start back swimming training.
Of course eating well also but would (Turinabol) work well, for example, only swimming, 1~2km (pool) X5 mornings a week? No weight training.
5~10km target, like before, over time.
(3)
I drink Wednesdays & Saturdays only @seminars for work.
Zero alcohol otherwise.
Will be very difficult to get out of not drinking.
Japanese business culture.
X10~15 beers on a Wednesday & X10~15 on a Saturday.
How do you think that will negatively affect my results?
Otherwise, I`m up at 5 am every morning, sleep around 11pm & active all day.
If you could help me out with these three questions, it would be amazing.
Thank you ...
I`m a total beginner, just have a few questions if you really don't mind helping me out ...
(1)
Can you recommend a good (Turinabol) maker?
I found this one, but no way of knowing if it`s a good one or not...
www.alpha-pharma.com/products_02_hormone_turinabol.php
(2)
37 now, ex-pro swimmer & karate (Stopped 15yrs ago) went from a super toned 80kg to a 110kg mess (104kg mess now, but still a lot of muscle mass) (175cm)
Not really looking into starting bodybuilding, just want something to assist me when I start back swimming training.
Of course eating well also but would (Turinabol) work well, for example, only swimming, 1~2km (pool) X5 mornings a week? No weight training.
5~10km target, like before, over time.
(3)
I drink Wednesdays & Saturdays only @seminars for work.
Zero alcohol otherwise.
Will be very difficult to get out of not drinking.
Japanese business culture.
X10~15 beers on a Wednesday & X10~15 on a Saturday.
How do you think that will negatively affect my results?
Otherwise, I`m up at 5 am every morning, sleep around 11pm & active all day.
If you could help me out with these three questions, it would be amazing.

