napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

IWGF bulk

He's a big fella for sure.

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk

666ba62d7df021a0abc139c04386feb1.jpg

Is that big enough????? Hahaha !!! I'm scaring myself here!!! That is my true weight !!! I guess everything is kicking in at this point!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That NPP is popping off.

Its !!!! Now off of it as we used it as a jump start for deca. Just running deca and test!!! Nothing fancy moderate dose and that's it. GH for fat burning and that is it!!!! Hard fucking work and consistent diet !!! But o must tell u i love that NPP!!! Smooth !!! Powerfull!!!! Painless.!!!!! Great stuff!!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That NPP is popping off.

But that's what happens when u have good gear and don't have to worry about if it's real or not. Results speak for themselves!!!! Underdosed ???? I don't think so!! Fake??? Hahaha !! Really??? Im pushing 300 on two compounds !!! So those are the results of good supplements and work!! At least I do t have to worry about that that's for sure !!

Damn... almost 300lbs! Glad the cycle is going so well. IWGF is standup dude for sure and comes through.

How long are you gonna bulk?

Good question!!!! I do what I'm told. I would say another 8 weeks provided all is going well. BP is good. It will be result driven process depending how the body is responding

Top Bottom