napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is this gyno?

Carru036

Hey all,

I’m 50 days into a 30mg/day MK-2866 only cycle.

A few days ago I noticed a less-than pea sized lump about 2 inches under my right nipple. I am having a hard time telling if this is just connective tissue to my rib cage/lower pec or possibly the beginning signs of gyno. This area is definitely a bit tender to the touch but that could be due to me messing around with it all day psyching myself out. The lump is definitely there though.I have not had any nipple soreness/itching whatsoever.

I went to a lab to get my total estrogen levels tested today. Would it hurt to take 6.25 mg of aromasin every other day until I get my results? I’m panicking here.

Thanks

waiting a few days to get your labs back wont make any difference.. just wait and see what they say first and then let me know right away

waiting a few days to get your labs back wont make any difference.. just wait and see what they say first and then let me know right away

Hi Dylan, just got my results and I’m in full panic mode. My total estrogen levels are 180pg/ml (high) with a reference interval of 40 to 115. I will note that I got the total estrogens test and I later learned this was not the test I want but rather I should have done a more specific/sensitive estrogen test. What the fuck. I took 6.25 aromasin 2 days ago and 6.25 this morning. Should I start my clomid/nolvadex pct? I’m fully lost here man and really freaking out. Luckily I haven’t noticed any crazy gyno other than slight tenderness under both nipples but only when I press hard and it’s in very specific/small areas (I’m guessing gland areas). How the fuck did Ostarine only get my estrogen this high? Could you please lay out a plan of attack for me to get back to normal?

where on earth did you get your ostarine from??? you need to get on 12.5 mg per day at least the next 7-10 days then drop it back to every other day another 4-5 weeks... did you get other blood tests done on your test, lh and fsh?

where on earth did you get your ostarine from??? you need to get on 12.5 mg per day at least the next 7-10 days then drop it back to every other day another 4-5 weeks... did you get other blood tests done on your test, lh and fsh?

I got it from IRC.bio.

No I did not get any other blood tests done but please let me know what other tests you think I should get.

I have a month worth of clomid and nolvadex. Should I start them immediately? If so what type of regemin would you recommend?

you need a full blood panel man, i cant make a recommendation without seeing that but THIS IS WHY I WARN ABOUT FUCKING IRC... shit! this is constant with them!

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Top Bottom