napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

is it safe (frontloading)

cheeseslice999

i suffer from adhd and basically im not able to digest the information needed to jab myself. i do how ever have a mate who is happy to jab me BUUUUUUUUUT he can only do 4pm on a sunday ... is it safe for him to jab me 2ml of test c in my right cheek and then deca in the other cheek? thanks

Think very long and hard before doing any steroid, if you don't have the capacity to digest the information of a simple jab. These are highly mood altering substances and can exaberate, current problems.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

i suffer from adhd and basically im not able to digest the information needed to jab myself. i do how ever have a mate who is happy to jab me BUUUUUUUUUT he can only do 4pm on a sunday ... is it safe for him to jab me 2ml of test c in my right cheek and then deca in the other cheek? thanks
It doesn't sound to me like you should be doing steroids if you can't do things correctly.

What is your full stats, experience, and goals?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I didn't even know this question was possible.

this literally has nothing whatsoever to do with frontloading nor does it have any pertinence, to well, anything... its ridiculous... BUUUUUUUTTTTT if are scared to inject yourself, THEN DONT USE STEROIDS, PERIOD... end of story... end of explanation... end of discussion... if you want to be a man about it, then post your stats and im more than happy to help you...

im 35 and have done 2 cycles a year for the last 7 years. ive worked in the same supermarket with my mate for the last 10 years . we normally just do an oral cycle of anavar and winstrol . i know people hate on oral only cycles but with a good diet and drink a shit load of water through the day i looked so different. abs and a square flat chest made me feel fantastic. 3 years ago we stared on the jabs. when i have to concentrate on jab going into my glute i get nervous and i start getting hyper and i cant stick it in. my friend is the only person on the planet that will allow me into his home to jab me. he is the only option i have at the minute ..some people say frontloading is fine...others disagree . ive always had better results jabbing 2 ml over a week than just 1 ml.

What Ur describing isn't front loading. And front loading doesn't help do Shit but spike Ur sides...if Ur asking if it's ok to inject 2 ccs once a week the answer is yes...it will give your bloods a slight roller coaster effect but can it 'be done ? yes

What Ur describing isn't front loading. And front loading doesn't help do Shit but spike Ur sides...if Ur asking if it's ok to inject 2 ccs once a week the answer is yes...it will give your bloods a slight roller coaster effect but can it 'be done ? yes
well said but i cant put my head around running oral only cycles, and to make it worse stacking with anavar... wow, i guess to each their own but that is just the furthest from anything i would ever consider etc...

I don't know what adhd has to do with stabbing your ass with a needle, Nor do I see what frontloading has to do with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2cc Once a week because you can't figure out how to inject yourself is an unnecessarily bad way to go. Like cmb said it will make your levels very unstable. That's a half ass way to go. Learn to inject and don't blame your adhd. I have it too.

exactly jack... this is NOT something to play games with or try to get around certain avenues... it needs to be done with precision and consistency... there is too much room for error otherwise...

I was told I had adhd when I was in elementary school and put on ritilin not sure it did Anthony or was a legit diagnosis . but I can pin myself on 200mcg of clen hands shaking like a crackhead with parkissons in a police station you can too.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

I don't know what adhd has to do with stabbing your ass with a needle, Nor do I see what frontloading has to do with this.

yea, im not quite understanding what exactly that has to do with anything...

im 35 and have done 2 cycles a year for the last 7 years. ive worked in the same supermarket with my mate for the last 10 years . we normally just do an oral cycle of anavar and winstrol . i know people hate on oral only cycles but with a good diet and drink a shit load of water through the day i looked so different. abs and a square flat chest made me feel fantastic. 3 years ago we stared on the jabs. when i have to concentrate on jab going into my glute i get nervous and i start getting hyper and i cant stick it in. my friend is the only person on the planet that will allow me into his home to jab me. he is the only option i have at the minute ..some people say frontloading is fine...others disagree . ive always had better results jabbing 2 ml over a week than just 1 ml.

That still is not front loading bro. It doesn't sound like you even know what that is. What you are describing is injecting twice the amount of oil by increasing dosage. Nothing more.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

^^ Yes, he means inject his weekly dose in one day.

OP; AAS is something you need to be mentally ready for, not just physically.

Still haven't stats.

Top Bottom