napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is anybody getting vision sides from PE's S4?

Just wondering because I am not. Been back on the S4 for almost a month now and I usually have vision sides well before 2 weeks in.

Just 50

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah, thats probably why bro... you've now ran it several times and so it is not binding like before... if you increase, you will probably see it but you should be happy your not having any right now

I got the vision sides once I hit about 75 on it. Everyone is different though

maybe thats a good sign. if you arent getting vision sides and experiencing the positive effects, that would be something to cheer about

I was running 50 per day and had the yellow tint and slight night sensitivity to adjustments. I've bumped it to 75. Tiny is obviously still there. The night adjustment has gotten worse but I'm riding it out for now. I find it manageable and want to give it the best shot I can.

I got pretty bad vision sides off 50mg PE S4 te only time I've used it. Used to need 75 of lesser quality stuff

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

There's a lot of truth to that too. On other companies sarms I used to run 100mg no problem, but with PE I couldn't go over 75mg and the vision sides were worse than 100 on anything else. The good news is my results were twice as good!

I am running the last of my S-4 from another company. I took leave of simple math and was dosing well above 50mg day. I didn't notice the tint, but that could be my colorblindness kicking in. The night blindless on the other hand was so bad I had to stop and let it where off. My wife noticed it, I can normally see very well in low/no light situations. I was walking into walls, couldn't see my sons bed in the corner of the room with the lights on, etc, etc. When the time changed and had to drive at night I couldn't see anything past the white line on the road. This scared the shit out of me when I had to pick up my kids from school and drive at night. After the effects wore off and I could see at night again I started dosing at 25mg a day. I have had no effects to speak of at this point and I am considering upping the dose back to 50mg a day.

I got the vision sides on 50mg PE so I switched to the 5 on and 2 off protocol and that helped quite a bit. To be honest, I probably could just run 50 everyday but Im ultraparanoid about my eyes. I would guess s4 does not cause any sort of permanent vision loss but its one risk I chose not to take.

I know this may not help OP since we are getting different results but for others reading this thread that are having vision sides and are worried, try the 5/2.

I am running the last of my S-4 from another company. I took leave of simple math and was dosing well above 50mg day. I didn't notice the tint, but that could be my colorblindness kicking in. The night blindless on the other hand was so bad I had to stop and let it where off. My wife noticed it, I can normally see very well in low/no light situations. I was walking into walls, couldn't see my sons bed in the corner of the room with the lights on, etc, etc. When the time changed and had to drive at night I couldn't see anything past the white line on the road. This scared the shit out of me when I had to pick up my kids from school and drive at night. After the effects wore off and I could see at night again I started dosing at 25mg a day. I have had no effects to speak of at this point and I am considering upping the dose back to 50mg a day.

This is why following the proper S4 dosing protocol is so important. It truly makes a night and day difference when handling those side effects. It allows your body to adapt to the doses with small increases over several weeks. You can find your sweet spot for dosing that way

I got the vision sides on 50mg PE so I switched to the 5 on and 2 off protocol and that helped quite a bit. To be honest, I probably could just run 50 everyday but Im ultraparanoid about my eyes. I would guess s4 does not cause any sort of permanent vision loss but its one risk I chose not to take.

I know this may not help OP since we are getting different results but for others reading this thread that are having vision sides and are worried, try the 5/2.

there is no permanent effect whatsoever... it actually goes away within days of stopping... the s4 metabolite binds to the eye receptor when being used... how quickly or how much it binds is person to person and dose dependent but it can be mitigated with proper dosing on my protocol and if necessary, with 5 on and 2 off dosing...

you need to follow my protocol when dosing.. http://adrenalinerushforum.com/show...4-The-Dylan-Gemelli-Method&p=10931&viewfull=1

Just wondering because I am not. Been back on the S4 for almost a month now and I usually have vision sides well before 2 weeks in.

Yeah man I ran s4. I had vision sides after about a week of using. When I upped the dosage I noticed more vision sides including issues at night with night vision.

Yeah man I ran s4. I had vision sides after about a week of using. When I upped the dosage I noticed more vision sides including issues at night with night vision.

Always follow the S4 dosing protocol listed in the link Dylan provided above me. You don't want to increase your dose too much too quick, that's how the side effects really get to you without your body adapting and you knowing where the good range for you personally is

Top Bottom