Clomid @ 50-50-25-25-25-25-25-25
Nolvadex @ 40-40-20-20-20-20-20-20
GW-501516 @ 20-20-20-20-20-20-20-20
MK-2866 @ 25-25-25-25
Aromasin @ 12.5 every other day for all of the 8 weeks

Or would you change something?

Thanks for typing this all out bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the important info bro and the time you put in researching this topic.

you are very welcome brother... i always say how pct is the most important part of the cycle and so i want to stress the need for change in this mindset on 4 weeks being enough when its just a number that everyone seems to follow with no merit whatsoever and this is the reason why SO MANY people complain about losing gains and not recovering and this will prevent people from thinking they should just blast and cruise etc...

you are very welcome brother... i always say how pct is the most important part of the cycle and so i want to stress the need for change in this mindset on 4 weeks being enough when its just a number that everyone seems to follow with no merit whatsoever and this is the reason why SO MANY people complain about losing gains and not recovering and this will prevent people from thinking they should just blast and cruise etc...

I agree 100%. Especially since I'm going to run the lean bulk you laid out in one of your videos of test, deca, and EQ. I don't think 4 weeks would be enough to fully recover from that.

I agree 100%. Especially since I'm going to run the lean bulk you laid out in one of your videos of test, deca, and EQ. I don't think 4 weeks would be enough to fully recover from that.

definitely not brother... i would highly consider 8 weeks on that one... the more time i put into this the more i see how wrong WE ALL have been all this time... im man enough to admit it but im also man enough to correct it!

Great video bro. Im glad you touched on this one for sure. Too many guys running super long cycles and short ass PCT.

Great video bro. Im glad you touched on this one for sure. Too many guys running super long cycles and short ass PCT.

for sure brother... this was a topic that had to be done... ive been putting A LOT of time in on this one

Yeah, I feel like I didn’t recover as well as I could have after my first cycle with just 4 weeks. Probably get a sarms bridge after this pct as well.

Can doing a PCT for too long hurt your gains as much as doing a PCT for too short?

Can doing a PCT for too long hurt your gains as much as doing a PCT for too short?
not unless you crush your estrogen but otherwise it will not... unless you mean doing something fucking stupid like running a pct for 6 months, then it might

not unless you crush your estrogen but otherwise it will not... unless you mean doing something fucking stupid like running a pct for 6 months, then it might

Yes, I did not mean going completely drastic but I understand you having to say that. CYA against people lacking common sense.

Yeah, I feel like I didn’t recover as well as I could have after my first cycle with just 4 weeks. Probably get a sarms bridge after this pct as well.

I followed the 8 week protocol suggested here after suppressing my T levels down to 243 last October on a SARMs cycle, I was f’d up. I didn’t touch sh*t afterwards and it saved my ass. My bloods from last Tuesday came back at a whopping 973 natural level...I have a hard time even spotting my girl at the gym these days

Yes, I did not mean going completely drastic but I understand you having to say that. CYA against people lacking common sense.
i didnt think you did but i have to clarify for people out there reading that think that way

Top Bottom