napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Introduction

Jnasty720

Hey guys my names Caleb, I'm 20 years old and I've already ran a cycle of test. I know I'll catch heat for it but fire away. 500mg a week for 10 weeks, 2 weeks off and then started my clomid/nolvadex ed for 4 weeks. I'm 5'10 200-205, was 180-185 before. Went up to 210 on cycle and dropped to 200 a week later and have maintained ever since.(3 months ago). Strength has stayed the same! Bench/squat/everything shot up. Dick has been fully functional every single day on and off and I'm thinking about a test/deca cycle next. 500test 400deca .5mg of caber a week. 12 weeks test 10 weeks deca, let me know what ya think!

Hey bro, even though you have one cycle under your belt at 21 doesn't change the fact that you're still too young for steroids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know, i went and got my labs before during and after and successfully bounced back to the test levels I was at originally with no side affects. It was low 400's before and that's initially why I wanted to jump the gun instead of waiting. Other than the fact I'm 20 what would you change about that second cycle? Appreciate any feedback

You are lucky bro. Don't tempt fate a second time. Just put in five years of hard work and some sarms cycles and you may just be ready for that second cycle.

I know, i went and got my labs before during and after and successfully bounced back to the test levels I was at originally with no side affects. It was low 400's before and that's initially why I wanted to jump the gun instead of waiting. Other than the fact I'm 20 what would you change about that second cycle? Appreciate any feedback
Well, unfortunately regardless of what you want to do....we don't condone steroids for anyone underage here, and we will not advise you on a cycle here. Good luck to you bro but you are in the wrong place for help

Top Bottom