napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

introduction - Andriol - sarms

foxb

Hey,
I'll first introduce myself briefly. I am a 42y.o. man, living in Belgium.
Also a dad and a huge power training/bodybuilding/body recomposition/.... fanatic.
Been working out over 26 years, with many ups and a few years down (work, birth of children, you know the stuff). Past few years back on track regarding training, nutrition, supplementation. Never tried anything anabolic/steroid(like).
Stats now:
Age 42
Height 172cm
Weight 69,5
Body fat % 10-11%
Years of training 26y
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run) 0
PCT for each cycle 0
Goals Muscle gain
Supplements (if any) creatin, psyllium, whey, casein, multivit, carnitin, 5-HTP, CLA, coenzym Q10.
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) No allergies
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.) None.

So now you understand I have a very good basic knowledge and experience regarding training , supplements and nutrition.
I realize I probably have reached my genetic, natural muscle building capacities. Still getting stronger (progressive overload) in the gym though ; this still gives me motivation and 'hope' :)

My goal is to get more muscular, staying lean (counting calories and macro's using MyFitnessPall over 2 years). Always on a lean bulk (very slight surplus, afraid of getting fatter), but wishing I could eat more.

First: the problem:
since I got so lean (10-11%BF) last year I felt rather down, chronic lack of energy, bad moods, no sex-drive, etc.
So I still wonder was it worth it, should I get fatter again and feel better?
I had my blood examined several times.
As was expected T-levels low each time: 230 - 350 - 380...
Still in a "normal range" according to the lab, but for my age, wanting to perform, to feel better, to train hard and to build muscle I guess this should be much higher.

Then: the solution:
or at least thinking about it...
1. Eating more, getting fatter is not my favorite option.
2. I thought about TRT. I don't want to use any gel (transfer to wife and children...)
Since I am an active MD I can inject and prescribe myself, but everything is very regulated and controlled here, so I don't want into any problems with pharmacies, own work or insurances. And on top of that I have no experience at all concerning these types of products, dosing, etc.
So I looked into oral administration and came across Andriol, which I could prescribe myself in doses for TRT.
I read (and listened to your youtube movie) about Andriol Testocaps and realize a very low bioavailability...
Or would the recommended 160mg daily for TRT purposes be enough for me?
If I'm really honest I actually want "a bit more" than just TRT, I really would wanna push my genetic, natural muscle building limits...
I am aware if I would start Andriol also to take tamoxifen 2x10mg/day during the 12week cycle and 6weeks post-cycle.
3. So I came across sarms. Your website is very informative and explanatory, and everything looks very 'too good to be true', and critical as I should be as a scientist myself, I should know that in most case 'then it's just not true'.
On top of that a lot of youtube movies about sarms that are very negative, I am sure you are aware of.

Conclusion:
So you see I have a lot of different questions on my mind and very little experience in this kind of products.
I could start 12weeks Andriol and wait for the (any?) results on energy, feeling, sex drive, muscle building...
I could try a sarm, but...
-then I would not know which one. Since I would wanna play on the "very safe side" I would try only one, the safest sarm, and would wanna expect results on feeling, mood, energy, workout performance, muscle building and eating more calories without getting fatter, and I would check T-bloodlevels... What type of sarm would you recommend in my specific case?
-Then I would also wonder: what after this 12week cycle? Back to feeling down, lossing power and gains?
-Side effects? Purity/quality of product?

I really hope you can help me out here with all these concerns.
I would really appreciate it.

Last edited:
i already answered this on your private messages as we discussed...

definitely start with sarms and we can keep it simple... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...product_id=138

1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I'd say sarms, are defnitely the best option for you here, and Dylan gave you a great protocol to follow

"1-12 GW-510516" = You mean 501516 (Cardarine)?
Why this molecule in my case? (I read all about the different sarms on sarmsx, where I shall order when I fully understand everything)
"1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… " = During the 12W cycle only on my workout days? For me this is 3times (1h45) per week.
"1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m." = Ostabolic everyday okay. Again, why this one and for example not LGD-4033?
"Mini pct 13-16 gw-501516 20 mg day" = Everyday? And during cycle workout days only? Why this difference?

Thanks for the explanation!

you need to increase performance, endurance as well as fat burning... thats why you want this... mk2866 is the most versatile with the highest affinity for healing... gw is every day... there is no difference, i have no clue what you mean on whats the difference?

Okay, thank you, I read up on GW and MK and decided to go for it! Thanks!
2 more little questions:

A: Since I have a (beach) holiday coming up over 1 month, and a programmed deload for 10days, could I start next 4 weeks with GW alone, then take the deload/holiday, and then start 12weeks GW+MK?

B: GW: non workout-days first thing in morning & workout days 30minutes prior to workout: do I take this with a (caffein based) pre-workout drink? Or are stimulating preworkouts NOT recommended with GW?

foxb

A: yes, thats fine

B: you can take whatever you want with it... it is non stimulant so it makes no difference...

I guess if I take Tongkat Ali (TestoJack) all the time (2caps every morning), that's okay, right?
TestJack.jpg

Top Bottom