napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Intro

October

Lucky to have found this place! Great info, seems like solid group of people. Just want to throw out a quick intro.
Male 47 years
6'0 185lbs
10-12% body fat consistently
first cycle- age 27 Sustanon 250 only
Several cycles since, always test only various esters
hitting the iron since 1989

I'm older now with three kids and a wife. TRT treatment 100mg wk depot test. Would like to add compounds to the test only cycles for blast. Lifting is more important to me now than it ever has been.
Thanks for all you do bros.

Welcome man!!! Whats your goal? Im a big fan of running a simple test run at 350-500 if you havent run anything in a while. Id add my favorites of S-4/LGD/GW in to the mix and enjoy the ride. Id also look at upping your trt dose to around 150ish as 100 probably only puts you in the 4-500 range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks brother. I'm preparing for a blast next. I just ordered my ai protocol through sarmsx. I like the idea of purchasing everything from the end to the beginning. That way I'm not one of the people saying I'm growing tits, I'm so fucked, what do I do? Lol. Want to run deca or eq this time with 350mg test/week. Since I've never stacked compounds it should kick ass, even at 47 lol.

Welcome. There are plenty of us older dudes here. Well except for Dylan. He doesnt age. Just get shredded!

Welcome to isarms brother. If you have any specific questions or need help with anything just let me know

Top Bottom