napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Intro

Dethmetl said:
jdcain19 said:
Dethmetl said:
What's up guys? Would like to introduce myself to the board. I am also a transfer from Evo and heard about this forum and was instantly interested. Been reading around here and liking what I'm seeing. I'm not going to bash Evo as I learned a lot there, and see it as a stepping stone into this world. But I also do not like all the bullshit that goes on there and it will be refreshing to be part of a community that well, basically doesn't do shit that way.

I already see a lot of familiar names and I'm sure I will be recognized as well. I hope to contribute and be a positive part of this growing community and continue to learn and pursue my athletic goals with the help of everybody.

In the meantime I will try and figure out how to shrink a damn picture from my phone small enough to add an Avi.

Thanks,
Your Resident Death Metal Head

Welcome to AF!!

On a side note, name your 3 favorite bands...
This is always one of the hardest questions for me to answer. So I'll try to break it down into categories.

Straight-up Heavy Metal: Lamb of God
Death Metal: Dying Fetus
Brutal Death Metal: Cytotoxin
Technical Death Metal: Origin
Melodic Death Metal: The Black Dahlia Murder

This might not be the same by tomorrow, depends on what albums I listen to today!!

I love me some Lamb of God brother. That's some damn good lifting and killing the iron music right there

Dethmetl said:
DylanGemelli said:
Welcome to adrenaline rush and to what I hope you intend to call your new home brother... Its great to see you over here! I like your professionalism as well... That goes a long way and says a lot about you... If you ever need anything along the way, DONT HESITATE to let me know... welcome home!
Appreciate the welcome Dylan. And the kind words, that means a lot to me.

I am just happy to have you here... You are a big asset to the growth bro... I look forward to having you be a strong member to the community

jdcain19 said:
ibleedoranbla said:
Dethmetl said:
"jdcain19" said:
"Dethmetl" said:
What's up guys? Would like to introduce myself to the board. I am also a transfer from Evo and heard about this forum and was instantly interested. Been reading around here and liking what I'm seeing. I'm not going to bash Evo as I learned a lot there, and see it as a stepping stone into this world. But I also do not like all the bullshit that goes on there and it will be refreshing to be part of a community that well, basically doesn't do shit that way.

I already see a lot of familiar names and I'm sure I will be recognized as well. I hope to contribute and be a positive part of this growing community and continue to learn and pursue my athletic goals with the help of everybody.

In the meantime I will try and figure out how to shrink a damn picture from my phone small enough to add an Avi.

Thanks,

Welcome to AF!!

This is always one of the hardest questions for me to answer. So I'll try to break it down into categories.

This might not be the same by tomorrow, depends on what albums I listen to today!!
Dude, I tell people all the time that Trey Williams is possibly the greatest drummer to ever pick up sticks.
I don't know about Trey Williams, but when Shannon Lucas played form BDM... That dude is amazing!
Trey is amazing. Been stage side at a couple shows and I just get stuck watching him destroy the drums.

RickRock said:
Dethmetl said:
jdcain19 said:
Dethmetl said:

Thanks,

Welcome to AF!!

I love me some Lamb of God brother. That's some damn good lifting and killing the iron music right there
The thing I love about LOG is that most of the music I listen to you can't understand most of the words, but with them I actually know what I'm getting pissed off about.

Top Bottom