napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Insulin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used it for 6 weeks during my last bulk and I had really good results. Great workouts taking it pre workout. I ran it with mk677. I would make sure you have your diet down to a science though. If you can't do that I wouldn't touch it.
I generally eat the same thing every day that's how I know if my diet is working or not. I change my protein source occasionally but everything else stays the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
I generally eat the same thing every day that's how I know if my diet is working or not. I may change my protein source occasionally but everything else stays the same.

Dave palumbo just released a video called Dave goes off on insulin..it will answer your question perfectly...a good watch for any that fucks with insulin .

I used 10 iu of novilin r with 5 grams dextrose and bcaa pre workout than sipped 5 gram dextrose w 20 gram whey and creatine intra workout than a heavy carb and protein meal post workout. I blew up 30 lbs in 6 weeks. I only lost 5 lbs which is surprising.

Never experienced hypo

I've seen a couple videos explaining that process I'd just be nervous trying it without someone coaching me the first time.

Dave palumbo just released a video called Dave goes off on insulin..it will answer your question perfectly...a good watch for any that fucks with insulin .
I haven't watched it yet but I think I know which video you're referring to.

I used it for 6 weeks during my last bulk and I had really good results. Great workouts taking it pre workout. I ran it with mk677. I would make sure you have your diet down to a science though. If you can't do that I wouldn't touch it.

I used 10 iu of novilin r with 5 grams dextrose and bcaa pre workout than sipped 5 gram dextrose w 20 gram whey and creatine intra workout than a heavy carb and protein meal post workout. I blew up 30 lbs in 6 weeks. I only lost 5 lbs which is surprising.

Never experienced hypo

I meant to say 50 grams of dextrose in those shakes.

What I've been learning is that HGH can make you insulin resistant. I've been running HGH for about 6 months now so thats what must be happening.

What is insulin resistant anyways??? I'm not sure what that means.

What I've been learning is that HGH can make you insulin resistant. I've been running HGH for about 6 months now so thats what must be happening.

What is insulin resistant anyways??? I'm not sure what that means.

When insulin is released it converts glucose to glycogen. This needs to be transported and "received" by tissue (fat, muscle). Glycogen is received through receptors. Insulin resistance is when these receptors more or less become burned out or "resistant". This causes the pancreas to release even more insulin . And if it can't keep up, you need exogenous insulin. This is known as the desease Type 2 diabetes. It's usually a self inflicted illness brought on from an over consumption of simple carbs (simple carbs cause insulin to be released and Too much saturates the receptors). By what mechanism hgh causes this I have no idea.

To measure insulin resistance or sensitivity , just buy a blood sugar testing kit. Fasting blood sugar will tell you how sensitive you are. If tissue is resistant it will leave glucose in the blood and you will have a high result. Anything over 100 is trouble. Over 125 and you need to see a doctor and get on insulin (and consider a lifestyle change probably)

Last edited:
When insulin is released it converts glucose to glycogen. This needs to be transported and "received" by tissue (fat, muscle). Glycogen is received through receptors. Insulin resistance is when these receptors more or less become burned out or "resistant". This causes the pancreas to release even more insulin . And if it can't keep up, you need exogenous insulin. This is known as the desease Type 2 diabetes. It's usually a self inflicted illness brought on from an over consumption of simple carbs (simple carbs cause insulin to be released and Too much saturates the receptors). By what mechanism hgh causes this I have no idea.

To measure insulin resistance or sensitivity , just buy a blood sugar testing kit. Fasting blood sugar will tell you how sensitive you are. If tissue is resistant it will leave glucose in the blood and you will have a high result. Anything over 100 is trouble. Over 125 and you need to see a doctor and get on insulin (and consider a lifestyle change probably)
I appreciate the info bro...

I wouldn't bother unless you're using lots of GH and competing. It really has no benefit if your body has normal blood sugar metabolism. Just eat high glycemic carbs I say. On trt and HRT level GH doses it'll probably just make you fat because you're not in a super state of anabolism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree with you about the GH part now after watching Dave's video. I've been running HGH for 6 months now and I feel my pancreas must be struggling and that's why I'm not feeling well after meals. I'm going to give HGH a break for a while and give my pancreas a break. Next time I run it I may "supplement" insulin as Dave suggested to lighten the load of my pancreas.

I'm not interested in running insulin just for the sake of running it.

IGF-1 is something I'm interested in also but I still have more to learn.

I hope you answered your own question, first off I don't think you should be running 8ius gh unless your competing or just trying to get huge. It's not a safe sustainable dose for long term. You said it your self , 4ius feels better and is keeping blood sugar under control. Don't fuck with insulin, you might end up staying on it forever if you fuck up and shot doesn't want to go back to normal. You just got your six pack showing , be proud man. You look good and don't need it man. Just keep doing what your doing, it's been working for you. I just can't justify it for cosmetic purposes. It's too serious to fuck with imo.
Thanks bro... Yeah the 8iu's was just an experiment and I definitely learned from it. Also as much of a pain as it is it's more beneficial to spread doses out throughout the day instead of just one injection. 4 ius is plenty to get good results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom