napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Inspiration in crazy times.

Slyder

Alright guys. Time to inspire each other. This form is full of great information. Solid advise and welcoming people. I have found this forum to be a huge inspiration for my self. It is kind of a no judgment zone.we are all working toward different goals. A lot of folks here have amazing muscle mass and physiques. They were not born that way. Hard work is what got them there. Then there are other folks like myself that never really had muscle and didn?t take care of our selfs. Now trying to play catch up.
Everyone needs inspiration and support.
I?m going to try a little experiment today. Today is bi and tri day.
This morning I measured my arms at about 16? full flex and gritting my teeth.
No, I do not think I have big amazing arms by no means. Just having fun.
I want to see how much my arms grow when I have a pump. I will take another pic after work out with measurements.
This could be an epic fail but still having fun. The body is an amazing machine. Let?s see how it works.
I am starting a Sarms cycle so I also wanted to see if I had any measurable growth
Let?s have some fun in these crazy times. Show us your results and journey.
9b79c0bba00e824463b3b4adedcb44b4.jpg

Thats definitely nothing to scoff at. About a year ago I was rocking 17inch biceps fully flexed. Might have to measure again.

Heck ya let?s see what ya got. I have one of those long lanky lean bodies. Mass is not in my body language!
I just hope to one day fill a t shirt sleeve.
Guess I could shop in the boys section and buy smaller shirts. Ha ha ha!!!

Turning 50 next week. Consistency and hard work will get results.
a0c030fc15e64aa50c90a23d37c04d18.jpg
897621fc7282b291b3d53fb056293b68.jpg

Heck ya looking great for 50. I?ll be 54 this year in June.
Keep it up guys. This is good stuff.

Results
About 3/4 inch
fe784d5b9d6ccb06e661f2383fdc4b72.jpg

increase from pump.
This was a fun experiment

Last edited:
Top Bottom