napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ingesting SARMS

SteelWarrior74

Can anyone tell me and or suggest the best thing to take with or chase with the SARMS liquid to tame the bitter after taste [emoji104] and minimize indigestion?

sarms.forsale sarms don't taste bad at all. but you want to make sure you squirt back of throat and chase

thats up to you man.. it makes no difference what you chase with... i never use anything other than water but to each their own

Water works fine for me since it is such a small amount of liquid but coffee will take any taste away if you happen to drink coffee.

You can chase it with whatever you want. I dont eben chase it with anything. Im used ti dosing it and it doesnt bother me

Thank you [emoji1545] guys, I really appreciate it . Rick, I?ve taken it straight up without chasing several times and the after taste just seems to lingers too long. Masonic, I do drink coffee and I?m gonna give it a try. Thank you [emoji1545] again [emoji1491]

I always use water. You will get used to the taste. Just make sure don't have it sitting in your mouth too long. Sometimes I'll squirt it in my mouth and realize I don't have my water with me lol. That's when it can get a little harsh.

Thank you [emoji1545] guys, I really appreciate it . Rick, I?ve taken it straight up without chasing several times and the after taste just seems to lingers too long. Masonic, I do drink coffee and I?m gonna give it a try. Thank you [emoji1545] again [emoji1491]
Yeah man, just chase it with something and that should take care of it

you can really do whatever brother... mix with juice, water, chase with whatever etc... whatever makes it easiest for you

Bro I honestly wouldn't recommend you mix it up with coffee, It will only make you tired shortly after 30-40 min or so (read here)

I used Gatorade. Pour half a mouthful in you mouth and hold it. Squirt in the dropper and swallow. Worked great for me.

Top Bottom