napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

If I were to get tested for steroids,but was on sarms?

your test level would decrease on a sarm only cycle... unless they are specifically looking for the sarms you have taken... its highly unlikely they will find anything.....

If I were to get tested for steroids,but was on sarms?
Would I fail for steroids ? What do they look for ?

It depends on the testing agency. Some will test for sarms also, and some will only test for AAS. It's important to know this before you use anything

sarms testing is very very expensive, as is steroid testing but even more so for sarms... the NCAA, WADA and Olympic committee are the ones you need to be worried about for sarms testing...

if you were only being tested for steroids, you would not show positive with just using sarms... i have a video series coming out on steroid detection times, ALL the misconceptions about steroid testing and what and how they actually test you...

if you were only being tested for steroids, you would not show positive with just using sarms... i have a video series coming out on steroid detection times, ALL the misconceptions about steroid testing and what and how they actually test you...
Awesome. Looking forward to that video Dylan.

Top Bottom