napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I thought I was a man...

Re: RE: Re: I thought I was a man...

RickRock said:
I use a 1.5" 25g for ALL injections in my quads and glutes. You want to get that needle in deep brother, trust me. Long and deep is the only way to go!!
That's exactly why I went that route, rather be safe than sorry. Doesn't mean they aren't scary though, lol.

Preparation is 3/4 the battle.

I hit my quads with a 25g 1". For a glute 1 1/2 is perfect. Make sure you get it deep in your glute or you will end up with a lump.

Nothing is as scary as the Sustanon 250 redijects from Mexico with the 1.5 inch 21 gauge harpoon!!! Lol

That first pin you'll have to psych yourself into but then it's easy breezy.

I am a "slow pinner" and honestly pushing in deeper doesn't hurt more it's just intimidating. Unless you hit a nerve, which I usually know right away because most of the nerves are in the Dermis layer of skin.

I use 21g 1.5" to draw and 25g 1" to pin.

william32 said:
That first pin you'll have to psych yourself into but then it's easy breezy.

I am a "slow pinner" and honestly pushing in deeper doesn't hurt more it's just intimidating. Unless you hit a nerve, which I usually know right away because most of the nerves are in the Dermis layer of skin.

I use 21g 1.5" to draw and 25g 1" to pin.
Lol, honestly I don't know how much more psyched I could get. I wish it was time to stick that harpoon now.

Shit i misread... I thought that said 15 gauge... Lolll my bad... 1.5 makes more sense... Shit brother its not that big of deal! They are quite different than a 1 but they are no biggie!

1.5 isnt bad for an ass shot...I used redi jects from mexico for a whole cycle years ago and If I remember right they were 1.5in and 20 gauge...Thats a fucking needle!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: I thought I was a man...

ibleedoranbla said:
chickrock15 said:
Suck it up buttercup lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Haha, trust me, I've come to far to back out now over a needle but these things are serious.

I can't say anything. I'm with Dylan...NOT a needle fan!! I have tattoos and piercings, but I dread the needle/pain part. Unlike RickRock who gets off on it lol

RickRock said:
I use a 1.5" 25g for ALL injections in my quads and glutes. You want to get that needle in deep brother, trust me. Long and deep is the only way to go!!
Leave it to RickRock...perve

chickrock15 said:
RickRock said:
Leave it to RickRock...perve

You know me too well

I use a 23 X 1-1/4 Works great.
I forgot you never pinned before. Good luck. It's nothing.

JM750 said:
I use a 23 X 1-1/4 Works great.
I forgot you never pinned before. Good luck. It's nothing.
Yea, I'm sure I'll be fine, just a bit never racking looking at them.

I never just jab it in. I push and give it a little twist. Once it gets in a little. The rest is easy. Thats how i do it. Not saying it is the best way. It works for me.

If you get a lil nervous. Dont bury the needle just go 3/4 or so and see how that works

If you need a 1.5 in your quad you are fucking high. And I seriously doubt your ass is that fat where a 1inch wouldnt work but hey, it's your ass

KingWizard said:
If you need a 1.5 in your quad you are fucking high. And I seriously doubt your ass is that fat where a 1inch wouldnt work but hey, it's your ass
Lol, man I'm a complete newb to pinning. I've just read a lot where everyone says you should use a 1.5" for the glutes. I plan on mostly injecting quads but I thought that I better get the 1.5" incase the quads were not a good spot for me and I needed to switch to glutes. I'll probably go with 1" next time but like JM said, I'll probably just stick it in 3/4 of the way.

r2truth said:
ibleedoranbla said:
Until my 1.5" pins came in the mail today. Omg.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
lol werent you the guy that looks forward to pinning himself.
Yea, my 5/8" insulin syringe I use for my peptides, lol.

ibleedoranbla said:
r2truth said:
ibleedoranbla said:

lol if you like those then you'll love the 1.5" syringe ;)

r2truth said:
ibleedoranbla said:
r2truth said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:

lol if you like those then you'll love the 1.5" syringe ;)
Lol, oh yea, I'll get over it.

r2truth said:
ibleedoranbla said:

Lol. Everyone looks foward to pinning until you actually have to do it! Yea. Quads no problem. 25x 1 inch.
Pinning your ass is quite painless tho

You can get pins cheap from. Precisionpinz

Top Bottom