napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I gave my doctor a heart attack today...kinda

^^ it's all about the money bro. Your doc can charge the insurance 1k a month for androgel or let you pay $20 for injectable test. Androgel is the obvious choice for them. It's all about money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: I gave my doctor a heart attack today...kinda

RickRock said:
Epson Exile said:
Okay cool thanks. As far as my numbers posted earlier. Anything on that? Besides getting down to the cruse versus the blast.
Only problem I see is your test being too high. If you are on TRT or cruising, you need to keep your test level under 1000
Rick is the man you need to listen to with all of this. He knows his shit, especially about trt. Get that dose down and forget about other aas for the time being.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Epson Exile said:
Yes I agree. I was just as shocked as him to see it up that high. But that was my 1st shot at it. I took a guess and went for it. Now that I know exactly what I am taking and where it got me. I can cut it down and go from there. My goal was to be in the 800 range. Based off a study I read. I was doing 1 pump of Androgel a day to keep the peak and valley to a minimum. And taking 2 shots a week at 1ml each shot. I think I will change that to .5ml per shot and see where that gets me. Or I could just do what the doctor wanted and do 3 pumps of the androgel and then 2 pumps the next day rotating. But I was trying not to use the Androgel to much. It's way to expensive. Sure I have insurance but still it's no reason to make them pay so much for a product when a much much cheaper product is available. Besides I might not always have insurance and I sure as hell wouldn't pay $500 for a 15 day supply of testosterone.

What is the concentration of your test? If it's 250mg per ml, 0.5ml twice per week will almost certainly be still too high (250mg per week). Generally TRT doses are between 100-200mg per week for most people.

The thing you have to be careful with is running too high too long. Over time RBC and hematocrit rise, which thickens the blood and increases your risk of heart attack and stroke significantly. Also, giving blood regularly is what I recommend to anyone on TRT to help keep these things in range

Okay here are some of the numbers. When I first got tested I was at like 200. So the doctor put me on androgel 2 pumps per day. It is 20.25mg per pump so that would have been 40.5mg per day or 283.50mg per week. That got me up to 432 test on my next test. So he told me to go to 3 pumps on 1 day and 2 the next. And that is when I switched to the 1 pump per day and the 2 shots. And now at the 1570. But I do need to get this one correct I don't have another appointment till January so I wont get to check it again till then. As far as my inject it is Testocyp 200. So I was thinking 1 pump of the Androgel so 141.75mg per week and the 2 .5ml shots of Testocyp for 200mg. That would be a total of 241.75mg per week. I understand what your saying with the 200mg per week but as you can see I was doing that with the 2 pumps per day and that only got me to 432.

Re: RE: Re: I gave my doctor a heart attack today...kinda

Epson Exile said:
Okay here are some of the numbers. When I first got tested I was at like 200. So the doctor put me on androgel 2 pumps per day. It is 20.25mg per pump so that would have been 40.5mg per day or 283.50mg per week. That got me up to 432 test on my next test. So he told me to go to 3 pumps on 1 day and 2 the next. And that is when I switched to the 1 pump per day and the 2 shots. And now at the 1570. But I do need to get this one correct I don't have another appointment till January so I wont get to check it again till then. As far as my inject it is Testocyp 200. So I was thinking 1 pump of the Androgel so 141.75mg per week and the 2 .5ml shots of Testocyp for 200mg. That would be a total of 241.75mg per week. I understand what your saying with the 200mg per week but as you can see I was doing that with the 2 pumps per day and that only got me to 432.

That would actually be 341.75/week if you use .5ml of your cyp twice a week. If you have until January you can experiment and get it right by going and having your bloods done on your own.

I'd like to add that androgel and injections cannot be compared mg for mg. 200mg gel does NOT equal 200mg cyp.

Saiyan said:
I'd like to add that androgel and injections cannot be compared mg for mg. 200mg gel does NOT equal 200mg cyp.

See this is exactly why you have to do your research before you start experimenting on yourself.

Saiyan said:

This is absolutely true as well, because of bioavailabolity through transdermal delivery versus injection among other factors.

I just don't think it's a good idea to mix gel with injections. I can't see you ever getting a good accurate blood test from that. There's too much variance and swing. Besides, injections are far superior with more stable values, no risk of cross transfer to others, accurate dosing, and less aromatization to estrogen. I would never fuck with gel. If my doc wouldn't give injections, I'd just go the UGL route like I am now

Okay so you all think I should drop the gel completely and go to 2 .5ml injects a week? So that would be 2 injects 100mg each. As far as blood testing on my own. How do you do that?

Epson Exile said:
Okay so you all think I should drop the gel completely and go to 2 .5ml injects a week? So that would be 2 injects 100mg each. As far as blood testing on my own. How do you do that?

Yea I think we all agree that you should drop the gel. And yes 200mg should put you pretty high. And breaking it down into two 100mg doses will keep you even more stable.
You can order lab tests online. I personally use privatemdlabs.com
The female hormone panel is like $65 and has all the basics you need.

Top Bottom