napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I gave my doctor a heart attack today...kinda

So went to my doctor today 2 weeks after blood work. And he can't seam to figure you for the life of him how switching me from 2 pumps of Androgen to 2.5 pumps daily. Took me from 465ng/dl to 1,570 ng/dl. What he doesn't know is I got tired of his low does goals of getting me to 550 ng/dl. And I like the injects better than the gel and he wouldn't do it. So I got some Test Cyp and have been doing 2ml per week.

But I do have questions here: My test came back 1,570 total and 1,256 bio-available. Should my bio be that high? What does it mean? The test also said my Luteinizing Hormone was low at 0.1 normal range being 1.2-7.8. And High Sensitivity CRP at 10.3 when high is anything over 3. The only other things were a high SGOT (AST) 51 when it should be 5-35, and my HDL Cholesterol at 23 when it should be greater than 39.

Also unsure what to do with PCT. Isn't the reason to do PCT to get your body naturally producing test again? And if so do I even have to do it? If I am on TRT due to a like 122 ng/dl level naturally and will always be on TRT I don't see the point. I am also 40 years old and am done with having kids. So am I missing something about PCT or does it just not apply to me?

As of now I plan to stay with my current test shots and I started Winstrol 50mg per day. I figured I would go on and off that in 4 week cycles. Also taking a AI. So anyone have any advice to give based off the above items? Cause the doctor seams to think he is going to have to come to my funeral in a few weeks....

Hmmm. Ok no pct if your on trt.
a trt dose should not exceed 200 mg a week.
if you blast you can raise it up to any amount (within reason) for 12 weeks. You can ad winny in on the last few weeks. But you can NOT cycle winny every 4 weeks!
Its highly toxic! And youll need a liver support while using it. An AI will depend on you and how susceptible you are to gyno. If your not gyno prone u will not need one on trt dose but when u blast u will need 12.5 aromasin EOD.

Okay so if I read you correctly. I should not shoot for 1200-1400 test all the time but treat it like it is its own cycle? For instance lets say I need to cruise for TRT at the 600-800 range. But i can blast to 1200-1400 for 12 weeks then go back down? If so what should be my cruise time before I can blast again?

As far as the Winstrol goes I guess I will look into that. But to be honest I am just past my 2nd week and at this point feel I wasted my money. I don't feel any different than I did 2 weeks ago..... But I thought I had read somewhere I think DC (DoggCrap) say 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. Or he was saying that about something like D-Bol so I was like well D-Bol is harder than Winstrol so I can just do that with the lighter steroid.

Epson Exile said:
Okay so if I read you correctly. I should not shoot for 1200-1400 test all the time but treat it like it is its own cycle? For instance lets say I need to cruise for TRT at the 600-800 range. But i can blast to 1200-1400 for 12 weeks then go back down? If so what should be my cruise time before I can blast again?

As far as the Winstrol goes I guess I will look into that. But to be honest I am just past my 2nd week and at this point feel I wasted my money. I don't feel any different than I did 2 weeks ago..... But I thought I had read somewhere I think DC (DoggCrap) say 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. Or he was saying that about something like D-Bol so I was like well D-Bol is harder than Winstrol so I can just do that with the lighter steroid.

Your about right....u want your cruise to b a trt dose tgat brings your test levels to normal. Whether that be 100mg a week or 175mg a week..which ever ends up being your sweet spot. Typically you want to blast twice per year.
as for the orals..winny is way worse than dbol as far as toxicity imo. Theres no orals that can be cycled on and off every four weeks unless your looking for liver damage and im sure the others here will agree with me on that. It also sounds like your winny could be fake. Our sources here have legit winny you can try

Okay thanks. I will do that then. As far as the Winstrol it was from a source here. But it could also be me. I could be doing something wrong or maybe not working out enough to kick it in per say. I am not sure. I have a lot to learn about this sort of stuff. Like for instance I go to the gym for about 2-2.5 hours every other day. And that is what I do off cycle. So maybe when I am on cycle I need to go everyday... After all isn't the point of being on cycle is so you can do more with the decreased recovery time it gives you? Or maybe you don't start to feel a cycle come on till a few weeks from starting it and then it cont for a few weeks after you stop? I just don't know this shit......

Depends on what scale they use. My doc uses the 297-1197 scale. I think it would be fine to be at 1100 or so all the time. My doc wants me to be optimal, not normal. I get bloods next month to determine where I am with 140mg per week. I would say I'm around 500 as well because I'm ok half the week and tired the next half. And while one guy may feel great at 500, another may feel shitty. It's down to the person. I don't think my doc will be satisfied if I'm not above 800 if not more. I'll know in a month.

I agree with cmb. Run your oral for 4-6 weeks. And then wait a few months before venturing out again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Epson Exile said:
Okay thanks. I will do that then. As far as the Winstrol it was from a source here. But it could also be me. I could be doing something wrong or maybe not working out enough to kick it in per say. I am not sure. I have a lot to learn about this sort of stuff. Like for instance I go to the gym for about 2-2.5 hours every other day. And that is what I do off cycle. So maybe when I am on cycle I need to go everyday... After all isn't the point of being on cycle is so you can do more with the decreased recovery time it gives you? Or maybe you don't start to feel a cycle come on till a few weeks from starting it and then it cont for a few weeks after you stop? I just don't know this shit......

Dont worry bro. Thats why your here. .to learn!
we'll get u taken care of. Whats your winny dose?

Re: RE: Re: I gave my doctor a heart attack today...kinda

Epson Exile said:
More than likely your problem lies in your diet than your training frequency. 2.5 hours every other day should be more than efficient, especially if you have a full time job.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

My diet should be okay. But hell the calculators are all over the place. I might have something to do with according to most people on this forum my fat ass shouldn't even be trying roids.

Diet: 2,400 a day

218g protein
244g carbs
61g fat

Almost all carbs and fat coming from good sources. Eating at least 5 full 2.8 gram servings of fruits and veggies everyday. And at least 3 meals a week with Atlantic cod or salmon.

Epson Exile said:
My diet should be okay. But hell the calculators are all over the place. I might have something to do with according to most people on this forum my fat ass shouldn't even be trying roids.

Diet: 2,400 a day

218g protein
244g carbs
61g fat

Almost all carbs and fat coming from good sources. Eating at least 5 full 2.8 gram servings of fruits and veggies everyday. And at least 3 meals a week with Atlantic cod or salmon.
What are your stats

40 years old
5' 11"
216 lbs. (was 242 when I started)
scale says 29% bf currently
gym 2-2.5 hours every other day
fasted cardio 30 mins non gym days

But as far as the fat ass part goes. I took that to mean you shouldn't from a health point. Not that it simply won't work.

Epson Exile said:
40 years old
5' 11"
216 lbs. (was 242 when I started)
scale says 29% bf currently
gym 2-2.5 hours every other day
fasted cardio 30 mins non gym days

But as far as the fat ass part goes. I took that to mean you shouldn't from a health point. Not that it simply won't work.
How are you getting your body fat? I'm guessing from your scale? I have a hard time believing that you lost 26 pounds and you're still 29% bf. The whole not using aas with high body fat is stated around here for a few reasons. One because the higher the body fat you have the higher your risk for aromatization, and jacked up lipids. Those two things can give you some serious side effects and health problems. Another reason not to use aas at higher body fat is because most aas, especially the more lean gain types of aas, which are the ones that most people with higher body fat content is going to opt for because they have the misconception that they cut body fat, tend to be very disappointing for those with higher body fat. The reason for this is because the lean gainers make you harder, and more vascular and neither of those 2 things are going to be noticeable on someone with higher body fat. So, if in fact your body fat is 29% the reason you're not noticing a whole lot is because what the drug is doing is happening underneath the fat. Now this isn't too say that as long as your diet and training is on point that you the drug won't help you get leaner. It will help you get leaner because all aas improve nitrogen retention. This will make better use of your protein intake. So, while you think they might not be doing anything they more than likely are doing more than you think they are. I don't know how familiar you are with sarms but I think the best route for you would be to forget about the winny for awhile and run a couple cycles of sarms while you cruise at your trt dose. You'll be surprised at how much lean mass you can put on and how much body fat you can lose just utilizing sarms and a trt dose of test.

Yes I totally get what you mean about the "fat blanket". I did not expect to see anything. But I did think it would help with lactic acid build up, recovery, weight jumps. It might be. I am working out different than I have in the past. I am doing heavy weight with out a lot of reps just 6-8 per set. So I most likely am not getting into the lactic acid build up phase. And I am talking long breaks between sets like 3 min breaks so there goes the quick recovery. So maybe it's helping with the weight jumps but for all I know that could be noob gains also. For instance I am in my 3rd week lifting now and here are my jumps in Incline Barbell Press 105, 115, 135. On Barbell Deadlift 145, 175, 205.

I guess that is the bad thing about just starting out with the "help". You don't have any natural time to judge off of.

Epson Exile said:
Yes I totally get what you mean about the "fat blanket". I did not expect to see anything. But I did think it would help with lactic acid build up, recovery, weight jumps. It might be. I am working out different than I have in the past. I am doing heavy weight with out a lot of reps just 6-8 per set. So I most likely am not getting into the lactic acid build up phase. And I am talking long breaks between sets like 3 min breaks so there goes the quick recovery. So maybe it's helping with the weight jumps but for all I know that could be noob gains also. For instance I am in my 3rd week lifting now and here are my jumps in Incline Barbell Press 105, 115, 135. On Barbell Deadlift 145, 175, 205.

I guess that is the bad thing about just starting out with the "help". You don't have any natural time to judge off of.
Yes, that's exactly why it's important to build a base naturally first. You really want to be far away from noob gains before you start cycling or else you're just selling yourself short. In all honesty the best thing you could do got yourself would be yo forget about winny and all other aas for now, just cruise with your trt dose, take full advantage of those noob gains and learn as much as you can about sarms and start incorporating those for awhile. You'll be surprised at how far you'll go with just your trt dose. With your trt and being new to lifting you'll get gains like you would if you were 20 and first starting out.

Epson Exile said:
Okay cool thanks. As far as my numbers posted earlier. Anything on that? Besides getting down to the cruse versus the blast.
To be honest, I don't see any problems with your test being around 1100, I'm not quite sure why your Dr. Is freaking out. My natural levels are around 950, which isn't that far from 1100. If you feel good at 1100 keep it there, just keep an eye on sides and always have aromasin on hand. With test levels at 1100, a good diet, and good training you should see spectacular results.

I just went back and looked and saw that your results came back at almost 1600 and not 1100. I think 1600 is a little high for trt, maybe back it down just a little and try to get it around the 1100 mark.

Epson Exile said:
Okay cool thanks. As far as my numbers posted earlier. Anything on that? Besides getting down to the cruse versus the blast.
Only problem I see is your test being too high. If you are on TRT or cruising, you need to keep your test level under 1000

Yes I agree. I was just as shocked as him to see it up that high. But that was my 1st shot at it. I took a guess and went for it. Now that I know exactly what I am taking and where it got me. I can cut it down and go from there. My goal was to be in the 800 range. Based off a study I read. I was doing 1 pump of Androgel a day to keep the peak and valley to a minimum. And taking 2 shots a week at 1ml each shot. I think I will change that to .5ml per shot and see where that gets me. Or I could just do what the doctor wanted and do 3 pumps of the androgel and then 2 pumps the next day rotating. But I was trying not to use the Androgel to much. It's way to expensive. Sure I have insurance but still it's no reason to make them pay so much for a product when a much much cheaper product is available. Besides I might not always have insurance and I sure as hell wouldn't pay $500 for a 15 day supply of testosterone.

Top Bottom