napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

How to get gear tested?

Wooshort

I have some test cyp ampules I feel may be counterfeit.

Can someone tell me how to get it tested?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s not true, and why would someone care how much it costs to make it for real if they’re willing to make fake shit for less?

That is a ridiculous statement Dejan. Test is faked all the time. Or more so not properly dosed. Sure it’s test. But you may have 100mg instead of 200mg.

I have some test cyp ampules I feel may be counterfeit.

Can someone tell me how to get it tested?

Thanks

Go get an uncapped test for test levels and that will tell you if your test is dosed properly

Go get an uncapped test for test levels and that will tell you if your test is dosed properly

I was wondering if there was a way people get gear tested before using it. I can tell just by looking at it that it doesn’t measure out to a full ml. And it matches the discretion on the general European pharmaceutical website of a counterfeit ampul but at the same time I got it from someone I trust and he swears it’s legit.

I've used Roidtest. At some point or another we all get underdosed gear. If you guys have even an oune of doubt in your source don't risk it.

I’m not so much worried about it being under dosed as I am worried about what it actually may be. But I obviously want to find out if it’s good or not.

Unfortunately, theres no easy way to find out concentration/dosage. There are tests to check for presence of the hormone but thats about it. Only way to know is bloodwork.

You are right about underdosing, but for 20y (here in serbia) i ve never found amp. Or vial of test with other compaund. There were situations where primo, tren, winny and even deca were counterfited and it was test e in there. Here, the amp of test e (galenika - the biggest pharma company in serbia) cost around 2 $ per amp (250mg/ml) and you can by it in every drog store. Maybe in states situation is different.

If you have that much doubt about the stuff you have don't use it and toss it. Probably cost you more to have it tested than the price of it. Consider it a lesson learned to not fuck with sources that you aren't confident with gear quality from their reputation

Ya you can’t get it over the counter here. I’ll tell ya what send me about 10 amp then I’ll send you the money lol.

Ya you can’t get it over the counter here. I’ll tell ya what send me about 10 amp then I’ll send you the money lol.

I wouldn't hold my breath on that one bro lol. I'd just look into a source that can ship to you through customs

Top Bottom