napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to dispose of syringes

Ya, this sounds like a good method to go about

Ya I'm not all 240-270. But I'm a big dude. 6'2" 225# is no slouch. May not seem big but it is when Im standing in front on someone. Lol.

There was guy on meso he posted a pic of himself granted he was big. But he admitted to being short. He seriously asked me if I could step to him. Lol. I was all dude. You are 5'6". Idc how wide you are ur a shrimp.

Some people just don't get it.

PHURIOUS

But my goal for March is 225 and 6 percent at least. Then after show equalize at somewhere around or under 10. Cause I enjoy food and to maintain under 8 would be tough on the diet side

PHURIOUS

Nope. Playing ball three years ago

Went to take off running in the outfield for a shallow pop up and boom. It just gave out

Couldn't walk for 8 weeks. Was about 6 months till I could jog or run. And 14 months before I could sprint. It was really bad.

PHURIOUS

You never know when something like that is going to happen. I'm assuming you're fully recovered from that but I know the experience sucks. 6 years ago I had an accident and tore just about every ligament in my foot/ankle. Doctor told me I would have been way better off if I just broke my leg. Couldn't walk for 3 months. Then slow progress from there for about a year. You don't fully appreciate being able to do things like walk until you can't.

Ya I'm not all 240-270. But I'm a big dude. 6'2" 225# is no slouch. May not seem big but it is when Im standing in front on someone. Lol.

There was guy on meso he posted a pic of himself granted he was big. But he admitted to being short. He seriously asked me if I could step to him. Lol. I was all dude. You are 5'6". Idc how wide you are ur a shrimp.

Some people just don't get it.

PHURIOUS

I heard that. I'm 6' was 235/10% before the accident, then I drop down to like 195/20+% 4 years later now I'm back to 215/10% so I'm OK with things. Still working on it, but have to take things slower and more cautious. It's been real..

I'm going to make a night shift thread so we can bs all night without jacking all the others lol

Good idea. Cause these abombs got me some insomnia going on. Lol. And I'm out of NyQuil.

PHURIOUS

I heard that. I'm 6' was 235/10% before the accident, then I drop down to like 195/20+% 4 years later now I'm back to 215/10% so I'm OK with things. Still working on it, but have to take things slower and more cautious. It's been real..

Slow and steady. It's a marathon not a race

PHURIOUS

Yes, guys I know you are having fun at night....but please try to keep these threads on topic. There's been a lot of derails lately which keeps members having to sort through all this BS to find any pertinent info to the OP.

Thanks fellas

Top Bottom