napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How quickly do T levels come back in PCT?

mig206

Hey guys,

I'm currently in PCT from an LGD 8-week cycle which suppressed me significantly (post-cycle bloods showed TT in the 90's). I was also running Dermacrine during the cycle for a mild test base so I felt fine throughout the cycle -- energy, alertness, libido were all OK.

However upon starting PCT (clomid 50/50/25/25 + nolva 20/20/10/10) the crash has been pretty bad. I'm finishing week 2 of PCT and experiencing significant lethargy, brain fog and absolutely zero libido or sexual function/desire. I guess that with no LGD or Dermacrine in my system my T has plummeted.

I'm curious as to how quickly the clomid and nolva are supposed to kick in to jumpstart your natural T production. Any insights? I'm getting bloods early next week, will report back.

Thanks guys

Did you get your SARMs from sarmsx? Many SARM suppliers will stick prohormones in which will plummet T levels.

I used a different source but I trust them. LGD has been shown to be very suppressive, so no surprises there.

Yes, somewhat suppressive but this sounds hardcore. Also, you say you trust the source but that doesn't mean they're legit. Most people trust everyone they ever buy a product from and yet one day they learn they shouldn't have trusted them. We've all done it. Will you tell us who it is?

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
Code JS5 for 5% off

I am the guinea pig for just this, as I was Suppressed 50% by lgd/osta/rad. I just finished PCT, and am on my 3 week wait for bloods and next cycle.

During cycle, my test dropped from high 500's to middle 200's.

And of course, all my stuff was sarmsx.

Regardless of compounds, the speed that your natural test production restores is completely dependent on the individual. Sometimes people can bounce right back with no issue, for some it can take months, for some it never comes back. For a sarms run, you should bounce back fairly quick. Suppression isnt as bad as completely shutdown so recovery should be a breeze. Only way for you to tell is bloods. Who did you get your sarms from?

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
5% Discount Code: MP5

Thanks for the replies, guys. Not sure if it violates board rules but my LGD was from sarmssearch.
BTW in case it matters, I'm 47, 5'11", 170lbs and with 25+ yrs of lifting experience all natty. This was my first cycle.
I'm doing bloods early next week, we'll see what they say. What T levels is Clomid supposed to produce while you're running it?

Thanks for the replies, guys. Not sure if it violates board rules but my LGD was from sarmssearch.
BTW in case it matters, I'm 47, 5'11", 170lbs and with 25+ yrs of lifting experience all natty. This was my first cycle.
I'm doing bloods early next week, we'll see what they say. What T levels is Clomid supposed to produce while you're running it?
Sarmssearch is legit but overpriced... as long as you have legit clomid you should recover just fine. 50/50/25/25 then get bloods 3 weeks after pct.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Don't get bloods till 3 weeks after youre done with the clomid, otherwise you have to get em again anyway to see what your levels normalised at.

I used a different source but I trust them. LGD has been shown to be very suppressive, so no surprises there.

Dude, you do realize that dermacrine is a topical prohoromone right? So of course your test levels went to shit. I've seen bloods many times (I used to be a rep for the company that sells the original dermacrine) and it will shut you down like a mother fucker

Hey guys,

I'm currently in PCT from an LGD 8-week cycle which suppressed me significantly (post-cycle bloods showed TT in the 90's). I was also running Dermacrine during the cycle for a mild test base so I felt fine throughout the cycle -- energy, alertness, libido were all OK.

However upon starting PCT (clomid 50/50/25/25 + nolva 20/20/10/10) the crash has been pretty bad. I'm finishing week 2 of PCT and experiencing significant lethargy, brain fog and absolutely zero libido or sexual function/desire. I guess that with no LGD or Dermacrine in my system my T has plummeted.

I'm curious as to how quickly the clomid and nolva are supposed to kick in to jumpstart your natural T production. Any insights? I'm getting bloods early next week, will report back.

Thanks guys

Everyone is different and some take longer to recover than others. Where is your Nolva and Clomid from? Are you sure it's legit?

Everyone is different and some take longer to recover than others. Where is your Nolva and Clomid from? Are you sure it's legit?

Pretty sure. RUI products.

I didn't realize that Dermacrine was powerful enough to shut you down so hard. Shouldn't my mid-cycle bloods have shown a higher TT value if Dermacrine were so powerful? 2 weeks after starting the dermacrine I did my mid-cycle labs and my total test was already down to 98.

I usually have dead dick for the first-second week of my pct but then once my 4 week pct is done my bloodwork shows that I'm at a very good range. Then after about 3 months I feel fantastic again. I'm about 4 months off but as of last month I started feeling real good. Noticing pretty ladies and getting solid morning wood. All depends on the person though

Quick update here... my libido came back on week 6 (i.e. 2 weeks after the 4 week PCT). I think the high Estrogen from my recovering Test was the culprit, Aromasin helped get it back in check.

Hey guys,

Thanks guys

dermacrine? i wouldnt waste my money..

your Test should not have been suppressed that much. SARMS have some suppression but not nearly as much as AAS.

where did you get your SARMS??
and where did you get your PCT products??

Pretty sure. RUI products.

I didn't realize that Dermacrine was powerful enough to shut you down so hard. Shouldn't my mid-cycle bloods have shown a higher TT value if Dermacrine were so powerful? 2 weeks after starting the dermacrine I did my mid-cycle labs and my total test was already down to 98.

prohormones dont boost your natural test bro, they shut your test levels down HARD.

Quick update here... my libido came back on week 6 (i.e. 2 weeks after the 4 week PCT). I think the high Estrogen from my recovering Test was the culprit, Aromasin helped get it back in check.

well that makes sense, aromasin is part of PCT protocol FYI

Top Bottom