napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Video How much should I dose or use for TRT?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

High quality videos about anabolic steroids, sarms, training, diet, nutrition and bodybuilding.
Yeah I don't often jump in on your posts because of the fan fare.... posts get lost and real info is lost but I have a decade of dealing with this topic personally and been through 3 different Endo's and all have come to the same finish is for me 150 ew is just under 1000, I test day of pin and next dat after pin to get low and high range and have used different compound farm's oils and prescribed farma's and all for me about the same. now at over 50 my Endo wants me lower on the range around 850 to 900 range and I'm ok with that is about 140mg ew I have no sides and quality blood levels I still blast every now and then but with Primo and EQ.
Great post mate and spot on IMO.
Brad

Yeah I don't often jump in on your posts because of the fan fare.... posts get lost and real info is lost but I have a decade of dealing with this topic personally and been through 3 different Endo's and all have come to the same finish is for me 150 ew is just under 1000, I test day of pin and next dat after pin to get low and high range and have used different compound farm's oils and prescribed farma's and all for me about the same. now at over 50 my Endo wants me lower on the range around 850 to 900 range and I'm ok with that is about 140mg ew I have no sides and quality blood levels I still blast every now and then but with Primo and EQ.
Great post mate and spot on IMO.
Brad
Please post anytime you like bro.. i value the input, questions, feedback etc... your input is always valued and i want you to post anytime you want! thank you for this kind of feedback as well... i just hope people understand that this is all subjective to the individual, their conditions, needs etc...

I like to keep it simple. Whatever dose gets you in the upper normal range where you do not require an AI is where you want to be.

Top Bottom