napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How much muscle will I gain if I stack

Striders2ooo

Hi im currently stacking rad 140 with Lgd and mK 677 but was wondering how much more muscle I will gain with the rad 140 added on . I know Lgd by itself can add on 10 lbs of muscle in 2 months .

That would depend on:
1. Your diet
2. Your workouts
3. Your genetics
4. Your stack and their source quality
5. Your age, your supplements, your sleep, your mental state and a billion more things

"I know Lgd by itself can add on 10 lbs of muscle in 2 months" is correct under the right circumstances, but the above mentioned factors would also be the eventual determinants.

These types of questions are impossible to answer bud. So many variables will effect how much you gain on cycle. Just always remember... aas, sarms, etc only enhance whats already in place.

exactly 21.3 pounds if you eat 52.5% protein, 37.234243 carbs and 12.3234234 fats, etc... bro, thats IMPOSSIBLE to answer... capabilities are there to gain a lot but NOONE, not albert einstein himself could answer such a question... i hate to say there are "bad" questions because you are taught the opposite but this is not a very good one because there are FAR too many variables... capability is there to get more than you would even expect, upward of 15 lbs. but thats ALL dependent on so much... noone runs 8 week cycles, thats pointless as its running 2/3 of a cycle and if you are not going to complete it, there's no reason to start it...

I'd assume it will be a lot more healthy than running a cycle of anabolic steroids . With similar gains

It would definitely be a lot safer, and you would have more leeway to make mistakes as you learn and go along. I can tell you that with my first SARMs stack from sarmsx i gained 23lb in 13 weeks, it was a lot of fun, very keepable, and I learned a lot.

Granted, it was a fucking super stack, but the principal remains.

I just wasn't sure if the gains would be better than Lgd and mk677 alone without rad . Just trying to save money and make the right choice

Hi im currently stacking rad 140 with Lgd and mK 677 but was wondering how much more muscle I will gain with the rad 140 added on . I know Lgd by itself can add on 10 lbs of muscle in 2 months .
There is no way to answer this bro. Come on. Everybody and every situation is different. Way too many factors

Darn that's some good gains . Thanks for the positive reinforcement on the sarms subject . Will look forward to good results only

I just wasn't sure if the gains would be better than Lgd and mk677 alone without rad . Just trying to save money and make the right choice

Making the right choice involved a well constructed decision making paradigm. I'll give you an example of order of importance determining the success rate of your cycle.

1. (first and foremost) DIET and training
2. DIET!!!
3. Before purchasing any stack - purchase a COMPLETE PCT.
4. The quality of the stack (where you get it from, and how much compounds you mix)
5. If you buy cheap, the results would be cheap. Cycles are not cheap, nor should they be. SARMs act better with more SARMs. I would stack as many as I can
6. DIET

rad is nothing short of amazing... absolutely you are going to get far more out of your cycle by adding it... not only are you getting strength and size but your getting a lot of cutting capabilities out of it... HANDS down sarms are safer than steroids... watch my video on sarms vs. steroids bro... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGXpf6HyCyk&t=22s

www.sarmsx.com has the highest quality sarms you can find and i stand by that a million percent...

Top Bottom