napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

How many calories for a clean bulk

Shaggy038

Dylan-Okay so I have been dieting for the last 12 weeks and I went from 230 pounds to 208 pounds. My calorie intake has been about 2600 daily. I do workout 6 days a week. According to inaccurate measures I would say I am between 12 and 15% body fat. You can see my top 4 abs pretty good when I flex them. My fat loss stalled for the last month or so. And right before you released your recent video on how to get lean, I already have myself in a 375mg a week test bulk. So, my question to you is this, how should I calculate my calories and protein to properly bulk without getting back all that fat I loss? Thank you

Dylan-Okay so I have been dieting for the last 12 weeks and I went from 230 pounds to 208 pounds. My calorie intake has been about 2600 daily. I do workout 6 days a week. According to inaccurate measures I would say I am between 12 and 15% body fat. You can see my top 4 abs pretty good when I flex them. My fat loss stalled for the last month or so. And right before you released your recent video on how to get lean, I already have myself in a 375mg a week test bulk. So, my question to you is this, how should I calculate my calories and protein to properly bulk without getting back all that fat I loss? Thank you

Like 500 calories above maintenance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea but how do I know exactly what maintenance is? I mean, is my BMI app calculator right? It sais like 3600 is maintenence. That seems like a lot

Yea but how do I know exactly what maintenance is? I mean, is my BMI app calculator right? It sais like 3600 is maintenence. That seems like a lot

Try it for 2 weeks and if you don't gain or lose weight then it's right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright I will, it was my last resort. Hell, there was a simple calculator for weight loss, 10×target weight for daily calories. I figured there would be a nice little equation for this

Dylan-Okay so I have been dieting for the last 12 weeks and I went from 230 pounds to 208 pounds. My calorie intake has been about 2600 daily. I do workout 6 days a week.

So, my question to you is this, how should I calculate my calories and protein to properly bulk without getting back all that fat I loss? Thank you

Based on your info (22lbs lost in 12 weeks) and assuming you have consumed 2600 kcals consistently for the 12 weeks this would suggest your maintenance calories are ~3500 (average weight loss of 1.8lbs per week equals calorie deficit of ~900kcals) so you need to eat more than that, I would suggest starting 3750 kcals and see how the weight gain goes. However at 12-15% body fat I feel you should drop to 10% before bulking.

Protein should be at least 1g per lb of body weight (I tend to aim between 1.2-1.5), fats at 0.4-0.5g per lb and the balance from carbs.

Thank you, I already started my cycle. I should have started this thread before I did and I would have waited. BUT for now it looks like I will just try to minimize my fat gain with my muscle gain. I will do what ncbro said and try it for 2 weeks and see what comes. Thank you mickc1965 for the 3750 kcal starting point. All is helpful and much appreciated

Top Bottom