napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Horny?

I wouldn't stress over it, the honey moon stage wears away eventually and reality kicks in. If you can get it from her once in a while that's fine. I've been married for six years. If you have friendship and you're both honest to each other, that's worth more than head every night. Like Rick said, quality over quantity. If however you're both consistently emotionally distant from each other and your sex life is non existent then you got other issues brewing and you might want to address those before it ends up in a breakup. If tren is causing a problem, I would get rid of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

have you tried just talking to her about it? maybe you can ask her why she isn't into the sex as much as before? she might give a good reason or maybe at least it will get you to understand where she's coming from. asking is the only way to truly know..

Yeah I have since this post and a lot of it is the tren I think I’m very quick to snap and I don’t get mean like beat people up but, I do get short tempered on it

This is correct unless you're married I'd GTFO. I was married 15 years to a woman that got like that after marriage and it was miserable the last 13 years. I'd try and make it work if married but wish I'd had a clue before marriage, would've saved a lot of heartache. That's also just a symptom of something deeper and if you don't get your need met then no good comes from it, but you (or I) must meet their needs too, especially to be loved, etc. Unreal expectations are premeditated resentments. You must decide if she's worth it if she never changes or gets worse but I'd save that for marriage personally. Peace to you brother and remember tren makes us a little crazy. :)
The relationship is fairly new and if your not happy now you never will be. You can either end the relationship or deal with it. If you chose to deal with it, you can't complain because it's what you chose to do. People need to be upfront with their expectations, what they're willing and not willing to do. If that were done, you could make an informed decision on whether to move forward with this person and not find out years down the road when you have stronger feelings. If you want to discuss this matter further, send me a pm.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Passion stage wears off over time unless you continue the courtship. Many women like the romantic emotional side and will lose interest in sex with you if that side is not being fulfilled or prevented from going empty. Then out of desperation they are likely to find emotional fulfillment outside the relationship which can lead to them leaving you because you aren’t fulfilling them.
A woman who is romantically and emotionally invested in you often experiences better love making than when they are not.
This is 100% spot on. Good post Christmas.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

This is 100% spot on. Good post Christmas.

Yeah, she kind of explained that. I’m going to plan a small get away in a cabin for a weekend wine hot tub chocolate strawberry

Yeah, she kind of explained that. I’m going to plan a small get away in a cabin for a weekend wine hot tub chocolate strawberry

Best of luck man.

Lots of good support/advise on your thread.

Top Bottom