napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Hipocampus

jcoutts91

Banned
So guys he was the bees knees on that other site we shall not mention but then got band anyone use him lately thinking about picking up Norma and winney for a fun fall run or do you guy recommend someone else

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

jcoutts91 said:
So guys he was the bees knees on that other site we shall not mention but then got band anyone use him lately thinking about picking up Norma and winney for a fun fall run or do you guy recommend someone else

Last I heard, everything was still good to go. However, if you are looking for a good high quality source, I can get you,a price list for Biotech if you are interested. :)

All sponsors here are top notch... I recommend Pharma Lady and her shipping is really fast... Send me a PM if you want her price list...

Re: RE: Hipocampus

jcoutts91 said:

I ran his tbol about 6 weeks ago and now I'm running his winny. I've been on his winny for 5 days and I've already noticed a slight hardening and I'm starting to dry out.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

jcoutts91 said:

I can get you in touch with Xeno if you like but there is no denying Hipo was grade A in his service and quality. The guy is cool as hella dn also one of the most professional people I have dealt with. His team is on top of thier shit. You will have 0 issues with him I'm sure.
Never ran the normas. I bought a ton of proviron from him and some stuff for my friend and it was all very very excellent
His pharma section is awesome too if you need anything like that.

Again I support Xeno and can happily help you there but man there is no way I can try to steal you from hipo with a good conscience. He is certainly deserving of your interest.

My only gripe is the international deal. I like domestic. I guess I'm impatient :)

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Sure man I wouldn't mind at least taking a look at what zeno has to offer

Re: RE: Re: Hipocampus

jcoutts91 said:
Sure man I wouldn't mind at least taking a look at what zeno has to offer

Il send you a pm real quick.

Re: RE: Re: Hipocampus

Stevewc said:
Placed my first order with Xeno this morning. Hope it goes smooth. Thanks Tex for referring me.
Ya man no problem. Any questions or hiccups ylu can pm me. I try to check in daily at least once here. Xeno gets pretty backed up sometimed which is why I'm helping out.

jcoutts91 said:

Currently running his normas and proviron. Bought an ass ton of both when he had a 40 percent sale. Both are great. I definitely recommend it. I consider his normas cheap at regular price for pharmacy gear. It's a little thick but zero pip

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom