napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Hipocampus

TheMadeOne123

Just wanted everyone to know that hipocampus is a great source with the best service I have ever had. It has become my go to source. Response to email was quick and the products arrived pretty much within a week. I ordered a pct stack and two bottles of test cyp. I have only heard good things about them so I am sure it will be a good one.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback bro, glad Hipo got you squared away. Don't forget about our BOGO on Stoa Labs injectibles going on now till the 1st of October... great chance to double up at no extra cost.

The 44
hipocampus.me Board Rep and Secretary of Gainz
Coupon Code: THE44

Thanks for the feedback bro, glad Hipo got you squared away. Don't forget about our BOGO on Stoa Labs injectibles going on now till the 1st of October... great chance to double up at no extra cost.

The 44
hipocampus.me Board Rep and Secretary of Gainz
Coupon Code: THE44

Great deals! As I said hipo will def be my go to source from now on thanks!

Just wanted everyone to know that hipocampus is a great source with the best service I have ever had. It has become my go to source. Response to email was quick and the products arrived pretty much within a week. I ordered a pct stack and two bottles of test cyp. I have only heard good things about them so I am sure it will be a good one.

Thanks for your words.

I´m very glad you are happy wit our services!

Hipo

Top Bottom