napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

hipocampus.me ***Dostinex by Pfizer***

Does hipocampus have pretty reliable shipping to US? Need to order some pct stuff for the summer

Does hipocampus have pretty reliable shipping to US? Need to order some pct stuff for the summer

ZERO seizures, super stealth shipping. Takes roughly two weeks depending where you are, but since I've been repping them there have been ZERO seizure incidents reported to the U.S. by isarms customers.

I have personally used Hipo twice. No problems whatsoever. Solid products. I'm in the USA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have made numerous large orders from Hipo, and I have never had a seizure. He is a quick international source, and his packaging is top notch. Order with confidence.

Bumpin' this baby...

Don't let cost discourage you on caber. It's a necessity when running 19-nors and you don't wanna skimp on your protection.

I'm going to look at Hippo. Recently got generic caber but got to thinking. I don't want to be a C cup.
Brand name likely worth it.

$80 not a big deal if you look at what you spend on AAS and/or SARMS !!

I'm going to look at Hippo. Recently got generic caber but got to thinking. I don't want to be a C cup.
Brand name likely worth it.

$80 not a big deal if you look at what you spend on AAS and/or SARMS !!

Very true and why skimp on really the most crucial part of a cycle?

Dostinex pretty great price I think.

CaberStoa 10 tabs is it ever going to get restocked lmfao..

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom