MADE FOR BOTH MEN & WOMEN
It works so well for everyone

AWARD WINNING
Best Innovative Concept Award 2014

View attachment 3432

YOUTUBE OVERVIEW:
https://youtu.be/9ajgBS097ZE

PEPTIDE 1 – GHRP6

Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide (GHRP-6) is a peptide in the growth factor family. It has strong effect on the release of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) in a specific and dose-related manner. GHRP can be effectively used in the treatment of growth hormone (GH) deficiency. Growth hormone releasing hexapeptide works by signaling the pituitary gland to begin growth hormone secretion.

GHRP-6’s main use is to promote food intake by stimulating hunger and aid in energy metabolism. The major side effect being a significant increase in appetite due to a stimulating the release of Ghrelin (about 20 minutes post injection), a hormone released naturally in the lining of the stomach and increases hunger and gastric emptying. This is why GHRP-6 can be used in the treatment of cachexia (wasting), eating disorders and obesity.

Benefits of increased HGH levels through GHRP-6 stimulation include: an increase in strength, muscle mass and body fat loss, rejuvenation and strengthening of joints, connective tissue and bone mass. Enhanced HGH secretion also leads to the liver secreting more IGF-1, which is thought to be the primary anabolic mechanism of action of Growth Hormone.

PEPTIDE 2 – CJC1295

CJC-1295 is a synthetic modification of growth hormone releasing factor. This is a long acting growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH). CJC-1295 has a half-life of about 30 minutes and is very stable.

A great deal of research has been done and continues with CJC-1295. Early results show great potential for weight loss, anti-aging (skin tone) and muscle mass. Another potential benefit of CJC1295 is its ability to help increase slow wave sleep. Slow wave sleep is the portion of sleep where the highest amount of memory retention and muscle growth takes place.

BIOSYNERGY BODY-MASS ADVANCED DOSAGE

Lifetech labs Recommended dosage for new users:

Normal dosage (700mcg/day)
Lifetech labs Recommended dosage for advanced users: those who had already experienced with steroids, peptides or HGH:

Advanced dosage = Double dose (1.4mg/day)
BIOSYNERGY STORAGE

Before reconstitution (lyophilized / freeze dried powder):

Can be stored in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C = 35°F to 47°F) for 36 months.
Can be stored at room Temperature (up to 37°C = 99°F) for 90 days.
After reconstitution (liquid):
Can be stored in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C = 35°F to 47°F) for 5 days.
Lifetech Labs and Lifetech Labs certified official partners always store the products in professional laboratory refrigerators. Transport time at room temperature has not effect on product quality degradation.

Manufacturer website for more details: http://lifetech-labs.com/

The 44
hipocampus.me Board Rep and Govenor of The GAINZ

Last edited:
That's interesting man. The compounds are pre mixed so you just draw from a single vial (after reconstitution of course)?

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Hey guys I wanted to give some feedback on LifeTech Labs products. I am currently running their Anti Aging blend. It consists of Ipamorelin and Mod GFR 1-29. I'm here to say I am almost one month in to a three month run and I feel great. Recovery time is awesome and it causes no Hypo upon injection. You can check out their site @ LifeTechlabs.com they don't sale the products on the site. That's for Hipo, but you can research the products. Thanks 44 I'm sure that one is good as well!

LifeTech is the manufacturer of Biosynergy products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hey guys I wanted to give some feedback on LifeTech Labs products. I am currently running their Anti Aging blend. It consists of Ipamorelin and Mod GFR 1-29. I'm here to say I am almost one month in to a three month run and I feel great. Recovery time is awesome and it causes no Hypo upon injection. You can check out their site @ LifeTechlabs.com they don't sale the products on the site. That's for Hipo, but you can research the products. Thanks 44 I'm sure that one is good as well!

LifeTech is the manufacturer of Biosynergy products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks for the description and input !

Added some more content to original post as far as what is exactly in it, which are awesome stand alone, but when combined yield great results.

Well we've got the PCT event now till Sunday and I'm speculating, but the Super Bowl might be a great time for a sales event/promotion. Hipo usually surprises us all outta the blue with something amazing and SB weekend is a fitting event I'm thinking. Have faith, he knows you guys are itching for something.

Wanna stress this for the bro's two very solid peptides here that work great stand alone, as a pair as we have them here and when coupled with gear... the synergy is amazing. GHRP-6 to stimulate the hunger with Ghrelin and the CJC taking all the best parts of HGH added to gear are amazing. I know first hand.

Funny this is on here. Ordered slim fit and body mass for my rats. Waiting for delivery with great anticipation.

Top Bottom