napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

High prolactin levels

Holy shit bro....so my 17 not really that bad prob just due to uncontrolled estrogen....i didnt know it even could go that high...i thought i was at the top.....well i know top of norm but u know what i mean....

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Ya it sucks....guess its fairly common...my buddy at work has one too.....still sure aint no fun when you first find out.....

Holy shit bro....so my 17 not really that bad prob just due to uncontrolled estrogen....i didnt know it even could go that high...i thought i was at the top.....well i know top of norm but u know what i mean....

17 is still high. Prolactin shuts you down like there is no tomorrow even if it is a little out of whack. Start caber after speaking with your doc. But go to an actual Endro.

Ya it sucks....guess its fairly common...my buddy at work has one too.....still sure aint no fun when you first find out.....

Yeah man. Before being diagnosed I gained 100lbs of fat, was chronically depressed and couldn’t stay awake past 5pm. I had constant headaches and was an emotional bitch. My test levels were in the 200s. Dylan is so right about prolactin supression. It’s a nightmare.
With in a couple of years my adenoma should be completely gone due to the caber. Then and only then will I get to try tren.

Yeah man. Before being diagnosed I gained 100lbs of fat, was chronically depressed and couldn’t stay awake past 5pm. I had constant headaches and was an emotional bitch. My test levels were in the 200s. Dylan is so right about prolactin supression. It’s a nightmare.
With in a couple of years my adenoma should be completely gone due to the caber. Then and only then will I get to try tren.
Good to here your getting it taking care of bro....

Top Bottom