napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

High dht levels= main cause of acne?

Trenrage

What's up guys it's been quite some time since I've been on here but I'm back. I've been busy with work and the gym. And also just took a vacation so I've had little to no time being on here. But I just have been having issues with acne lately. No body acne just facial. I've been reading high dht levels are a big cause of acne. I might look into dutasteride or something. Anyone have thoughts/experiences?

What's up guys it's been quite some time since I've been on here but I'm back. I've been busy with work and the gym. And also just took a vacation so I've had little to no time being on here. But I just have been having issues with acne lately. No body acne just facial. I've been reading high dht levels are a big cause of acne. I might look into dutasteride or something. Anyone have thoughts/experiences?
Any changes in hormones and fluctuations can cause acne. That includes increases and decreases in levels, which is why a lot of people get it while coming off. It really doesn't have anything to do with DHT. I know for me personally I get less acne on DHT compounds than anything because I'm more dry. It's the wet compounds that get me. I get more acne on deca than anything

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Well couldn't a raise in dht= More androgens in the body and there'd be more oils that your skin will produce and result in acne?

I'm taking Finasteride for my prostate and I still get acne from AAS. So lowering my DHT hasn't helped... At least not significantly.

Pharma Lady Rep

Top Bottom