napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hi ladies!

Re: RE: Re: Hi ladies!

chickrock15 said:
Yep lol I don't want everyone to think I'm dogging my hub tho. There's just certain things we clash on.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

We all know that. Nobodys perfect. God knows that my wife and I clash on plenty of things. I'm sure You know which things from our talks lol

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Hi ladies!

RickRock said:
chickrock15 said:
Yep lol I don't want everyone to think I'm dogging my hub tho. There's just certain things we clash on.

We all know that. Nobodys perfect. God knows that my wife and I clash on plenty of things. I'm sure You know which things from our talks lol
Ha! Ya lol

Liv_gr8t said:
Great to see other woman on here !!!

Of course there are other ladies on here. Someone has to keep an eye on these juiced up men and show them how it's really done. (Plus they love the attention)

Hello Ladies,
I hope all are well and in great spirits. I am Angel and kind of new to the forums still getting to know everyone. I have been working out etc. since I was 9. I am now in my 30's and I became serious about it 2 kids ago about 6 years ago. I weighed well over 218 and I had to do something about it and I became healthier now I am 5 fetish around 130 muscular but still feel as if I am fat so I can stand to lose 5-10 pounds in my opinion. I found this forum by asking questions on you tube videos. I could not for some reason crop my photos but I will be putting one up soon..... Great to meet you all!

Liv_gr8t said:
Great to see other woman on here !!!
Absolutely! Slowly trying to build them up and get as many as we can over here. :)

JackSteel said:
5 kids holy Jesus. I can't keep my head with 2 lol congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks lol it's definitely trying at times, but wouldn't change it for anything!

angelsim said:
Hello Ladies,
I hope all are well and in great spirits. I am Angel and kind of new to the forums still getting to know everyone. I have been working out etc. since I was 9. I am now in my 30's and I became serious about it 2 kids ago about 6 years ago. I weighed well over 218 and I had to do something about it and I became healthier now I am 5 fetish around 130 muscular but still feel as if I am fat so I can stand to lose 5-10 pounds in my opinion. I found this forum by asking questions on you tube videos. I could not for some reason crop my photos but I will be putting one up soon..... Great to meet you all!

Welcome Angel! We are our own worst critic. No doubt about that. Sometimes our self image gets damaged along the way, but there's nothing at all wrong with wanting to be a better and healthier version of ourselves. I have lots of days where I still feel like a chunk lol if you need ANY help at all, I'd be glad to help you in any way that I can. Welcome to the family :)

Top Bottom